Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lean Phase- JUST seeing weight loss

kini324
kini324 Posts: 239 Member
Hi there,
Just looking for others' experiences. I've definitely toned up, but only just now have seen a weight loss drop. I think it's most by getting strict with my diet and eating clean. Has anyone else not seen a weight change until the lean phase? Is anyone on their second round? I'm thinking about doing a hybrid between this and Turbo Fire.
Thanks!!

Replies

• MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    I completed a full round of the program and unfortunately did not lose more than a pound or two. However...I did my own thing for cardio most of the time and I am very close to my goal weight. With that being said, during the Push and Lean phases people started commenting about how much weight I had lost. I really saw a difference in the shape of my body. I'm on my second round now and am doing a slightly modified version of Jenelle Summer's hybrid program.
  • Hi there.

I started the Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire hybrid 33 days ago. I'm in the Push Phase. My weightloss has been minimal but consistent. I have definitely seen more definition. I did Insanity before this and towards the end didn't keep up with my 5+ meals per day with the prescribed caloric intake (I wasn't eating enough) and I hit a plateau. With this hybrid I started tracking my food and eating at least 5 times a day and the weight started coming off again.

The hybrid is 120 days long. I'm expecting some good results.