Who are you? Where do your live? and What are your goals?

Options
My name is Stephanie Browning. I am originally from the Memphis Area but currently live in Ringgold Ga. My goal is to lose another 60 pounds while becoming more active and fit.

Replies

• mommyboots
    Options
    Hi Stephanie - looks like it's just you and me in this group so far! I'm Natalie, live in Chattanooga. My first goal is to lose ten pounds. My ultimate goal is to lose about 40. I had a daughter in January of 2010 and still haven't lost my baby weight! Ack! Nice to meet you :)
  • stephaniebrowning
    Options
    Natalie thanks for posting. Nice to meet you! Let's do this! I just signed into a group that said "let's lose 30 pounds by Christmas" you might be interested in.
  • tcluther
    tcluther Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - nice to meet some more Chattanooga people. My name is Tessa and I live in Ooltewah, I'm a mommy to a sweet 6 month old boy, and am just now getting to the end of loosing my baby weight - now I've got to start moving and getting healthy so I can be a good example to my little one.

Goals - I'll try 10% at a time, but eventually I would like to be 165 (I think).
  • Bensontbjj1
    Bensontbjj1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, Tim Benson, Chattanooga, looking to lose another 20 lbs. Have lost 9 already since starting in December 2012.
  • EDBracken
    EDBracken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Dianne Bracken, originally from Mississippi then lived in Memphis 9 years. I've been in Chattanooga 15 years and love it here. I've struggled with my weight for most of my life so I'm trying to learn not to be so obsessive and be more healthy. I'm working out more, trying to make healthier food choces but I'm not beating myself up if I have a cocktail or some ice creams sometimes. I need to lose at least 40 lbs and they sure didn't get on my body overnight so they will surely not fall off in a few weeks. I'm 51 so now I get excited if Iose one pound! My goals are to be happy, healthy and enjoy each day as it unfolds.

Dianne
  • EDBracken
    EDBracken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do any of you guys work out locally? Might be fun to work out together. I go to The Rush in Hixson and E. Brainerd, usually the yoga and zumba classes but also use other equipment. How do you post another topic on here?

Dianne
  • stephaniebrowning
    Options
    Where in Mississippi are you from? Nice to see other fellow Mississippian's who live in the area
  • stephaniebrowning
    Options
    Cool I am also from the Memphis area! Nice to meet you ;-)