How is everyone coming along?

I have avoided fast food restaurants and pop, but I did eat corn-nuts, 2 hotdogs, icecream ............Fell off the wagon on Friday but I am back on today. Have to remember to eat earlier in the day and that I am 'not' the type to have one bite of something junky > it triggers a binge.

Replies

• I have avoided all of it and I am very happy so far. I don't even really crave the stuff. Today I started the 30 Day Shred again and I am going to finish it. Next month I am going to start on shakeology and Insanity:) Every one makes a slip every now and then. You just have to get back up and hopefully have learned something from it.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Been successful so far, but my neighbors were deep frying some sort of deliciousness today and I could smell it! Don't they know that I am in the middle of a challenge and trying to lose weight??? Don't stress about slip ups. In my humble opinion anything you can learn from this experience is great! If we are able to cut out 75% of the junk we used to eat, we are still winning!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Everyone is doing great!!! We will all slip up along the way, but you just gotta get back on!
  • I've done ok. I have had some slip ups. But nothing too dramatic. I am going to try harder this week. I figure even if it takes me a few weeks to get to 100% I will still be doing better than before. I have a hard time with saying I can't have something because then I crave it. I'm trying to cut back on the fast food and fried food and eventually I won't want it. I have no problems with soda. Except I had a sprite with a shot of coconut rum and passion fruit rum last weekend at the movies. It was to die for!!! Will have to stay away from that!