Cardio power/ resistance

Options
mat233
mat233 Posts: 20 Member
Just finished this one. Day 20 month1. I got to tell ya, this one kicks my butt!!! Other people hate pure cardio, plyo etc. I can't get through this one without stopping. Dam globe jumps! Freaking hate them!

Replies

• trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Globe jumps are HARD.

Hey, you're almost through the first month! Woot! I'm in recovery week and I looooooove it. You're in for a treat soon.
  • mat233
    Options
    Yes, I've heard. Hey, good for you getting to recovery week! Man it's not easy is it? I'm doing this at 49 and about 40 lbs overweight. But I'm getting through it and thats all I care about right now. I know month 2 is coming at me soon. I'll be ready!!!
    Want to move on to P90x after this one. Try that yet?
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have it waiting for me, along with P90X2 AND Turbo Fire. I'm also planning on doing the Asylum to end right before Thanksgiving so I can earn my pig out! I would consider a hybrid of Asylum with P90X though..... hmmmm......
  • STLWaffles
    Options
    This one kills me too. The tops of my thighs burn part way through.
  • mat233
    Options
    I have it waiting for me, along with P90X2 AND Turbo Fire. I'm also planning on doing the Asylum to end right before Thanksgiving so I can earn my pig out! I would consider a hybrid of Asylum with P90X though..... hmmmm......

Wow!!! good luck.
  • mat233
    Options
    This one kills me too. The tops of my thighs burn part way through.

Yes mine also. Power squats kill legs, and Its a slow killing, let me tell ya. lol
  • geo1437
    geo1437 Posts: 38
    Options
    That one was actually my favorite...though i must admit i did find myself cursing with what little breath i had left when it came to the globe jumps...lol i am also in the recovery week, and there is definetely a noticable difference in my face and how my clothes fit ( i lost 16lbs) but my legs...my legs are CUT UP! Even back when i was MUCH younger and in shape my legs never looked like this. Even if i am just sitting down you can see the power in them! SO i guess i wont cuse so much the next time i have to do a globe jump