Exercise points on MFP

Options
julesoa
julesoa Posts: 68 Member
I have a question for you other lovely OA people. I am using MFP to log my calories/food intake and I think it is helping me to have a better idea so far of what I should be eating portion size wise. My abstinence has been 3 meals a day with none of my binge or trigger foods and I am sticking to that but using MFP and the calorie goal it has set me as anadditional part of my abstinence. So then when I do exercise like go for a swim yesterday it gives me extra calories and I don't really know what to do. I need to start doing regular exercise but it is confusing to have extra given to me when I have already made my food plan, does that make sense? I dont want to have extra snacks because they can trigger my COE. Just wondering how others of you manage this one? Would appreciate your help here:smile:

Replies

• motherfloyd
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. I use to eat 3 meals a day with nothing in between but as my trainer said, the more you work out the more ya need to eat. I was under eating, why I wasn't losing weight. All I can do right now is trust. I have had to add a couple snacks to my food plan at times. It is a lot of food to ME but I will wait and see, I don't like to weigh too often so I don't know how much I have lost yet. You know at the end of your food diary and they give you a "if everyday was like today you would be xx amount of weight in 5 weeks"? I try to stick to that number on average. Does that make sense?