Day 1 - Starting Weight!

Hey all! I'm Emily :-)

Oh man, so I just finished my first 20 minute workout on the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred... It was killer!!
I am coupling the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with my current Visalus program (super vitamin & shake meal replacement).

Starting Date: August 14th
Starting Weight: 157 pounds

I'd be happy to lost about 10 pounds doing this, since I also hope to pack on a little muscle mass as well :-)

I hope you all enjoy it!! I'm almost feeling like going through it again tonight!!! That was such a rush!! Good luck super awesome ladies <3

Replies

• dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Start Date: August 14th
    Start Weight 238
  • Hi everyone! I'm starting the 30DS later today. I've attempted it before, but never got passed Level 2, so am hoping with joining a group, I can actually complete it this time!
    Starting weight = 154lb :noway:
    Height 5ft 4

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :happy:
  • I'm starting the first workout tonight! I hope it really pushes me.
    Good luck everyone :) x
    Starting weight: 121lbs
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    My starting weight is 220. Ready to work it off.
  • Hi everyone! I'm Jana.

I will start this workout later tonight. My current weight is 155 lbs. I would love to lose 20 pounds before thanksgiving *crossing fingers*.
  • Let's do this!

17161782.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BoohBaby
    BoohBaby Posts: 50 Member
    Hello everyone, My name is Toya. I live in Wisconsin. I am 31 years old and I am 5'9 and currently 247 pounds. I have 2 children ages 13 and 7. In Novemver 2011 I weighed 305 pounds. I started a weight loss challenge at my job and have been losing every since. My goal is to becoma a personal traniner and a zumba instructor. My first goal is to get down to 220 pounds by the end of this year. I will acheive this goal by being persistent and staying motivated. I workout each day (most days for two hours at a time doing classes at the gym. I am now seeking to tone my body and get strong abs. Nice to meet each of you. Lets motivate each other. Let do this!!!!

I am very excited to start this challenge. Lets do this yall
  • MJ here from Ohio,

This gives me the motivation to actually do the DVD's instead of let them collect dust. I will start tomorrow, as I'm in a class tonight and just found this group while trying to avoid the piling papers on my desk here at work.

I'm actively trying to lose and keep weight off, I have Crohn's disease and some of the medications I am on will pile on the pounds....plus I am heavier then I want to be for my height ...5'4, 154lbs. I try to stay active but really do better with outside motivation, so am looking forward to this.

Take care everyone! Looking forward to the updates!
  • I get mine in the mail on friday!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Hey there ladies! My name is Raquel from California! I have 2 children ages 6 and 2 and I have done 30DS in the past! I got some amazing results with this workout but the last 6 weeks I fell off the wagon and gained some weight! I am ready to get back on track so bring it Jillian! I know my starting weight and will update you all later on my starting measurements! Good luck girls!

Start date: Aug 15th
    Start weight: 146.6lbs
    Bust:
    Upper waist:
    lower waist:
    hips:
    GW after 30DS: 137lbs
    UGW: 125
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm going to be a bit late to the party I'm afraid. I ordered the 30 day shred dvd with a pair of dumbbells and a proper measuring tape today, with next-day delivery, so I won't be starting until tomorrow. I hope nobody minds!
    I'm also going on holiday soon, so I won't be able to continue with my workouts whilst I'm away, which is a huge bummer :( But I'll be happy to share my progress and support you all whilst I can.

Start date: August 16th
    Starting weight: 129lbs

I'll have my measurements tomorrow when my tape-measure arrives!
  • kpye2011
    kpye2011 Posts: 40 Member
    I have not even opened this dvd yet, but am committing to this challange. I will put in measurements soon. Feel free to add me...I'm looking for any extra support.

Start weight: 200.2lbs
    Bust:
    Upper waist:
    lower waist:
    hips:
    GW after 30DS: 194lbs
    UGW: 145
  • skinnybaby08
    skinnybaby08 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello! I just had a baby in April so I am hoping to get to my prepregnancy weight.

I have 10 more pounds to lose (I gained about 37 in pregnancy).

I just completed Level 1! I am scared to see how sore I am tomorrow!
  • banastasi
    banastasi Posts: 4 Member
    Hi All,
    I'm Belinda, 35 years old, mom of 2 with busy schedules all around, 5'9", 177.2lbs, which is already down .6lbs from starting last night! Somehow I've also gotten signed up for an extreme 5K obstacle course in just 24 days on a team, so I'm feeling very motivated to do this!
    Good luck to all!
  • Gonzroc
    Gonzroc Posts: 6
    Hi all, I am a 46yr old mom from TN.. I won't be able to start until tomorrow, but that is better than never. I am 5'6 and 184.6 lbs as of this morning. I turn 47 in October, and it would be nice to treat myself to some new clothes for my birthday!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Hey there ladies! My name is Raquel from California! I have 2 children ages 6 and 2 and I have done 30DS in the past! I got some amazing results with this workout but the last 6 weeks I fell off the wagon and gained some weight! I am ready to get back on track so bring it Jillian! I know my starting weight and will update you all later on my starting measurements! Good luck girls!

Start weight: 146.6lbs
    Bust: 36"
    Upper waist: 32"
    lower waist: 37.5"
    hips: 42"
    GW after 30DS: 137lbs
    UGW: 125

Hey all I am editing this to add my measurements and also to welcome everyone to the group! By the way I did day 1 today and iit was tough but doable! Lets see what my body says tomorrow!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Starting today! 8/15
    Starting Weight: 156
  • Alishaal
    Alishaal Posts: 1 Member
    Starting today 8/15, starting weight is 208lbs
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    I decided to start today. It kicked my butt, but it's doable.

Starting weight: 166
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    I'm Bev, a 46 year old mom of 2 boys ages 10 and 7. I'm approx 5'9". I'm fairly slim but need to get fit and toned. I think I weigh about 130lbs. I'm not concerned about losing weight (sorry!) so much as I want to lose some belly fat and get fit.

I started the C25K program a few weeks ago and started feeling lazy about my off days and since I wanted to get toned I thought about doing this along with the C25K program. I started the C25K program because my kids wanted to go in a local race and I thought there was no way I could do a 5k or even 1k without wanting to pass out! LOL

Today was my first day of the Shred. I can already feel it in my shoulders!

Thanks for letting me join the Super Awesome Ladies! Even if I'm a few days late. :)

Bust: 34"
    Upper Waist: 31"
    Lower Waist: 34.5"
    Hips: 38.5"