Body Revolution UK - start 30/08

Options
Hey! I've finally received my JMBR! How long has that took to come out in the uk?!?!

I'm starting it on Monday. Anyone fancy the journey with me?

Add me!!!!!!

Replies

• Dozy87
    Dozy87 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey! I'm from the UK but started this Monday just gone! Where did you get yours from? I got mine on eBay for about £170....so I best get great results! Haha! Are you doing the kickstart week?xx
  • Alexmcdermott6
    Options
    Hey, I got mine from hsm.tv for £99.99. It's just been released in the uk and so far these are the only website who sell it. Fitness tv keep advertising it though.

I'm going to read through everything and get myself prepared. I'm sticking to a low calorie diet but can manage on 1200. I think I'll not follow the eating plans to the letter. I'll use it more for inspiration when cooking.

I'm also bypassing the cardio dvd's for other sports, I like to go jogging and love spinning so will do that instead.

Can't wait to start though. Doing level two of 30DS tonight.

How was the first couple of workouts?

Xxxx
  • Dozy87
    Options
    £99.99????!!!! Gutted I didn't know about that! Haha oh well...

I'm trying to stick to the first week eating plan but after that I'll just stick to my own low cal diet with a few meals from her book. I spent quite a bit on food for the first week and can't afford to spend the same for the next 3 months!

First workouts were great! Not keen on the cardio but I think that's because I can't do it the whole way through without stopping and I get annoyed with myself! Hopefully by the end of phase 1 I'll be able to do it all and maybe find it too easy....hmmmmm!

Have you got alot to lose or are you doing it to tone up?xxx
  • Alexmcdermott6
    Options
    I've just briefly read through the books and things. Oh my god! No way can I commit to that kick start program. Too much in a week for me. Maybe if I have to lose it in a short amount of time but I don't.

I'm going to go straight to week 1. Ive got 23 pounds to lose, but mostly just want to get in shape. How about you?

I'm skipping the cardio workouts, id prefer to run or spin.

Xxx
  • Dozy87
    Options
    I can't wait for week 2! Only one workout a day will be such a treat!....until they get harder! Haha! I've got about 30-35lbs to lose. I'm not expecting to lose it all by the end of BR but I'm hoping to lose around 20ish?! xxx
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I started today :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I got mine from USA eBay about a month ago and by the time is paid shipping and tax it was about £165 do also gutted it's now available in uk. The BR website told me it would be 6months before it was avaiable. Did three weeks and then went on holiday but going to start it again this week. Think I may go back to workouts 1&2 though.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I did the first three weeks but then went away and didn't get back to it. Going to start again on Sunday though.