Need variety! Share food diaries anyone?

Options
Hi! I'm looking to broaden my horizons in healthy, vegetarian meals! The simpler and quicker to make the better! I'm a mom of 2 with a hectic job (12 hour night shifts) so easy meal ideas are appreciated more than you know!!! If anyone is willing to share their diaries or recipes with me so that I can expand my options please add me :) Thank you sooooo much!!!

Replies

• RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to share my food diary with you. Just add me as a friend and consider it done!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. This week I plan on making stir-fried green beans with rice, ratatouille crepes, tomato risotto, spicy corn fritters, and lots of cucumber salads.
  • jebreject
    jebreject Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I highly, highly recommend the Post-Punk Kitchen (http://www.theppk.com/) and Isa Chandra Moskowitz's books, particularly Vegan with a Vengeance and the absolutely amazing Veganomicon. Even if you aren't vegan, you'll get some really great ideas on how to be creative. It's really expanded my mind in terms of how to put meals together. Plus, cutting down on dairy is a good way to help lose the pounds!
  • jebreject
    jebreject Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Also - if you don't have one, you should get a food processor!
  • skeeterrose1
    skeeterrose1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Vegetarian Times magazine, they have an online edition too. They have great simple recipes and there is always something new :)
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im a gluten free (not by choice) vegetarian... feel free to add me. im not AWESOME at adding food and recipes to the teaspoon, but it might give you a variety! i just made a jalapeno hummus and a crockpot full of bean and vegetable stew tonight :)