Prayer request

Options
idauria
idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
Hello ladies. I have an urgent prayer request. My friend's nearly 3 year old daughter was just diagnosed with ETANTR, a very rare and aggressive form of brain cancer. There is little hope of survival and treatment options are minimal. They took her home today. Without any treatment they drs give her a year to live. We are praying for a miracle. Thank you.

Replies

• LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Lord, we know that You are still in the miracle business. We're asking for one here, not because any of us is worthy, but because of Your amazing compassion and love for us, especially the little ones. He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young. Is. 40:11
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I truly appreciate it! I don't think my friends even know just how many people are praying for them.
  • Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will keep them all in my prayers!
  • xmasjunky
    Options
    I pray Lord today for this sweet, precious little one whose form you knew in the depths before she even took a breath. Hold her close and give her parents strength in you and in each other. Psalm 18:1-3 I love you, LORD, my strength.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.
    Lord, be their refuge, their stronghold, their shield, their rock and their deliverer. Amen and Amen.
  • vmudgett
    vmudgett Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I still believe he is the Great Physician and healer and I believe in miracles. I am praying for healing and for wisdom for the doctors .Keep us posted!