Tiffany Rothe Workout Challenge

Options
Hey challengers !!

i came across a woman called Tiffany and her workout videos are the real deal !! i tried a few today and i felt the burn !
She works on the arms, tighten your stomach, tighten your butt and sculpt it , slim your thighs and works on your lower abs.
She does a total body workout and its all for free on youtube !!

My challenge to you guys is to do 3 of her videos for 3-5 days of the week ,
Pick 3 videos , you can mix and match them and there no longer den 10 minutes , for maximum results repeat each video 3x .

Everyday ill write a post to check in with the Tiffany Challenge and just comment which video you did !!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts?feature=watch

Replies

• reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Gonna do the boxer babe workout and the booty shaking waist workout this evening along with my fat blaster workout (:
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Gonna do the boxer babe workout and the booty shaking waist workout this evening along with my fat blaster workout (:

yup sounds like an awesome mix !!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    So has anyone else been doing the Tiffany Rothe workouts!! today was my 3rd day!! I managed to burn 100 cals in a 11min doing the waist and hip workout!! Didn't see how many I burned yesterday because I forgot my HRM.... anyways I am really sore...GOODLUCK
  • nbrown1989
    nbrown1989 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am going to do one of her workouts on Friday... I will do 3 videos 3x to challenge myself...I will let you know how I like it
  • NotTomorrowButToday
    NotTomorrowButToday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey challengers !!

i came across a woman called Tiffany and her workout videos are the real deal !! i tried a few today and i felt the burn !
    She works on the arms, tighten your stomach, tighten your butt and sculpt it , slim your thighs and works on your lower abs.
    She does a total body workout and its all for free on youtube !!

My challenge to you guys is to do 3 of her videos for 3-5 days of the week ,
    Pick 3 videos , you can mix and match them and there no longer den 10 minutes , for maximum results repeat each video 3x .

Everyday ill write a post to check in with the Tiffany Challenge and just comment which video you did !!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts?feature=watch
    I need to try this!