How to log as exercise?

Options
banastasi
banastasi Posts: 4 Member
Does anyone have any good ideas what to put this under for exercise? it's really a combination, so just looking for suggestions to keep my log honest!

Replies

• KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I logged it as high impact aerobics. I know that it was a combination but it was fast and furious. Anyone else have any thoughts?
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I logged it as high impact aerobics. I know that it was a combination but it was fast and furious. Anyone else have any thoughts?
    I think that sounds about right =)

I added the shred to the log and looked up several websites that said the approximate calories burned and it came up to about 251 for 20 minutes. I honestly dont think thats very accurate. I think the high impact aerobics is the best way to describe the workout =)
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    my assumption are due to the fact that im sore all over and after the workout im dripping with sweat from head to toe.
  • banastasi
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'll take it, High impact aerobics it is!
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am logging it as circuit training. I did a search on the forums and found that as an answer a lot of the times.
  • banastasi
    Options
    That's interesting that the circuit training at 214, is a higher value than the high impact aerobics, at 188 for 20 minutes. I think i'm going with the lower value, simply because i'd rather under-estimate my work than over-estimate, but thanks for the info!
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    I logged it as Circuit training, then when i found out how many calories i was burning i created my own workout named 30DS.
    Also, this workout isn't 20 minutes its about 25-30 minutes depending on what level your doing.
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ashlee - do you think that I am overestimating by logging it as circuit training. I would much rather underestimate than over. I normally eat bak at least half if not all my exercise calries. So it will make a an impact.
  • angelatoner
    angelatoner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log it in as 30 minutes of circuit training for 256 calories burned. I think with the weights it's more than just high impact aerobics.