YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE.....

Options
rosied915
rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
I've been reviewing my Exercise logs and am seeing a downward trend in my exercise days.

When I compare the missed workouts to my "calendar" I'm seeing that "life" seems to be getting in the way of my good intentions. Over the summer I've been quite busy with vacation and taking care of my parents (dr's appts) and my workout time has really gone waaay down.

I am in Week 2 of my Cut and everything is going fine and I feel MUCH better than during the Reset but the inconsistency with my exercise lately has me thinking. I'm wondering if using an "Average" of exercise like Scooby asks for in the Activity Level section is the best option for me right now.

I am thinking of using "Sedentary, Desk Job" setting and just eating my Exercise Calories when I DO workout.

Your thoughts wise ones?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan to me. Sometimes you just have to put exercise on the backburner. Maybe you could find ways to fit it in, though. Parking further away when possible, maybe trying to bring in as many grocery bags as possible at a time. It might not be much but at least it would keep you thinking about exercise.
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    there are a few people who are doing this. Id say give it a shot and see what happens
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'd say give it a couple of weeks at least to see if it works or doesn't. I think one week would not be enough to tell. Please let us know :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I did this when I was not consistent with my exercise as well and I lost doing that.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I definitely think this could work when exercise is not consistent. I think you have to do what works for you as far as tracking and eating the proper calories for your activity level. As long as you're still in the eating more boat (and I have no doubts about you Rosie) then I say go with what method works!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump