iPhone Apps

Options
Anyone up for a challenge. I discovered an app on the iPhone that is free called FitChallenge. Katie and I have already set up a challenge between us that starts tomorrow. If anyone else is interested, let us know.

I also discovered another app that is used in connection with a website. It is www.dietbet.com. I joined a challenge that starts on Friday, I paid $15.00 and have a chance to win $330.00 (the amount you can win depends on the the bet and how many people on in on the bet) The bet lasts for 4 weeks. There are a ton of bets starting soon, there is also a way to set up a bet that is by invite only. If anyone is interested in starting a group, let me know, I would be happy to set it up. From what I read on the website, it is pretty well monitored.

Good luck to everyone on their journey, and thanks for the support on MFP.

Replies

• magnoliafly
    Options
    I'm excited about our challenge! I don't know that I'd do it for money but I will for fat quarters.
  • magnoliafly
    Options
    Found a new app!

http://www.gym-pact.com/

Have you ever bought a gym membership and never used it? GymPact helps you keep your own fitness promises. Earn real money for making your workouts — paid for by those who missed theirs! With cash on the line, you'll find it easier than ever to get to the gym and see real results.