• crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3.

Does anybody else really feel their butt cheeks jiggling and flapping about on those quick feet thingies? I'll know I'm at goal when I can do that exercise without feeling all that wiggling and jiggling!

I feel ya on that one! But for what it's worth, when I was doing 30DS, I saw that JM's upper arm has a little jiggle. That made me feel some better! lol
    Ha! I didn't notice Jillian's jiggle. Good to know. :bigsmile: I think I was too busy focusing on getting through the workouts alive. LOL!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don t know about you guys but I gained almost 3 pounds ...I m disappointed ..so according to the scal1e I'm at 168.last week I wawas 165.5...I also run 3 times a week...
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I don t know about you guys but I gained almost 3 pounds ...I m disappointed ..so according to the scal1e I'm at 168.last week I wawas 165.5...I also run 3 times a week...
    It's like just water weight unless you 10,500 calories above TDEE since last week.

Results with this program are definitely seen better over the month with a measuring tape rather than on the scale.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3!
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done....didn't get as much of a burn as yesterday but i still worked my way through and i feel good!
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Day 4 finished! Fast feet was easier today. I'm trying to focus on the breathing in this to help my abs get a little more bang for their buck. I can already feel the difference!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I'm taking the day off. I strained a muscle (piriformis) in my right buttock Friday doing the Extreme Shed and Shred workout and it has been quite sore since, even taking Saturday and Sunday off exercise. I'm hoping one day without squats will help it heal a little more for me to resume tomorrow.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post it on here yesterday but Day 3 and 4 are completed. Level One is becoming much easier now, but I'm sure once Level 2 comes around, it will be a lot harder at first also. @Mellie: Take as much time off as you need; hope you feel better!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    woohoo! Day 5 down....one more to go and its on to week two....i can't wait until sun.my arms need a break! Mellie take it easy... i hope u feel better! Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • NikkiT001
    NikkiT001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday. Finished Day 4 yesterday and Day 5 this morning. One more day to go!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Another Week 1 workout down! I'm glad I took a rest yesterday. My muscle is still tight and needs stretching out, but I didn't feel it pulling at all during the workout this time. I'm glad because I was so antsy yesterday wanting to work out!
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done :)
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done for me also!
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    Day 5 done! And today, my hamstrings finally loosened up. I'd been walking around like a mummy all week! One more workout tomorrow and then onto Week 2 on Monday, yay!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Day 6.....Week 1 is finally done yay! My left shoulder needs a rest but i am proud to say that i conquered my biggest nemesis today the plank lol...i was able to hold it for the full 30seconds! I will be back tomorrow to weigh in....i hope everyone is dealing as God as i am!!!
  • lindylubilou
    lindylubilou Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done hope everyone is doing okay.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Forgot to log my Week 1 workout this morning. Another one down and one more to go.

I can't wait to move on to Level 2. Level 1 has been pretty easy after doing 30 DS, even doing all the advanced versions this time while I followed the modified moves for 30 DS (but I still can't do a regular pushup). I'm looking forward to more of a challenge.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Weighed in today and lost 2.8 pounds yay
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    Day 6 done today! So ready for Level 2!