Need NROL4W friends......starting tomorrow 8-14-12

Options
jbosick80
jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
I am starting the program tomorrow as a Tues-Thurs-Sat schedule works best for fitting in with school. Luckily my hubby also lifts so he is going to be there with me as I was a little nervous about doing weights with all the guys there at least he will give me the moral support to get me past the first few workouts.

I am wanting some MFP friends that are getting ready to start or have just started NR so that we can give/receive support. Let me know or friend me if you would like.

Replies

• natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up Phase 2 this week. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just started today! :) *sending friend request*
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I've just finished stage 1, sendinf friend request :happy:
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm about half-way through stage 1, but struggling to get back into a routine after a 2-week vacation....I could use some motivation! Sending request!
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I got all of your requests, it's much better knowing there is support out there.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Let us know how it goes, and good luck!!!
  • SweetPea482
    SweetPea482 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    awesome!! feel free to add me! It's nice to have lifting friends that 'get it'. Im in the middle of Stage 5 now... good luck!!
  • mercury8826
    Options
    I don't mean to steal your thunder, but I was wondering if any of you people would like to friend me as well? ^^;; I'm on my forth week on Stage 1, and am feeling powerful but still a bit intimidated. ^^;;
  • jhgreer
    jhgreer Posts: 145
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I'm just 5 workouts in so not far ahead of you!
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    Just finished stage 1 on Tuesday and i'm sending a request your way. GOOD LUCK! (:
  • kimmae17
    kimmae17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! tues did workout A thurs workout B. feel free to add me!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I finally started over Wednesday with A after getting almost to the end of stage 1, injuring my shoulder, and taking 4 weeks off. I'm going to do a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule, but I'm still so sore from Wednesday that I skipped this morning, so I'll do B tomorrow.
  • twinkletoes66
    twinkletoes66 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm new & starting on Monday as I'm away in my caravan in Wales till Sunday ! Can't wait for a new challenge ! Add me please x