Day 1- Starting weight and First workout

Options
2»

Replies

• NatalieMW84
    Options
    My name is Natalie and I'm starting the 30 shred for the second time. I started a couple weeks ago but didn't feel well over the weekend so I stopped. I've been counting calories and have Been doing very well....9 pounds lost so far. I found that I cant be one of those dieters that cut out carbs or any other one thing. I need the freedom to eat the things I grew up eating...my problem has been moderation. So I'm learning that through this calorie counter. I like all the support going on here so wanted to join. I hope everyone can give each other the extra little push we all may need! Good luck!
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    My name is Rachel, and I'm going to technically start this on saturday. I am also doing the c25k, and have a run tomorrow morning so I want to give it a day, or we'll see how i feel at night.
    SW is 218
  • angeldove85
    Options
    It's technically day 2 for me- but today was the FIRST TIME since I've owned the 30 Day Shred that I could do all of Level 1. I still can't do all the exercises perfectly- i do still have to take breaks either to rest my muscles (because they're shaking) or because of my asthma acting up (I don't want a full out asthma attack). My arms still aren't strong enough to do all of the push ups and my knees are still weak to do many of the lunges BUT I still keep moving and I did the full video. Since I started exercising-on and off- I can see BIG changes.

I don't plan to do the Shred every day- I like to do the workout + 10 minutes on the elliptical (T, F, Sa) or no workout + 30 minutes on the elliptical (M, Th). Wednesday and Sundays are rest days unless I feel motivated and my body feels okay to workout.

I feel like utter crap after completing the workout, but I have a friend who's done the 30 Day shred and has gotten amazing results. I just have to push through and take each work out one day at a time.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    Okay, i started day 1 today instead of tomorrow, figured might as well get right into it! I was at 218.4 this morning. i took measurements wednesday so i'll go by those :)
  • Haley_Diane
    Haley_Diane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I'm a mama to three kiddos and need to get healthier. I've started this workout a couple of times and quickly petered out when confronted with the plank jacks in level 2. This time I will push through!

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 173
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I'm a mama to three kiddos and need to get healthier. I've started this workout a couple of times and quickly petered out when confronted with the plank jacks in level 2. This time I will push through!

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 173

Now you are scaring me. I have to go google a plank jack.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday 8/20.

5'2"
  • bjmcfarlin
    bjmcfarlin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First day of this challenge. I have done this several times before, but never took it further than the first week! Will work through this one! I also have to work on my half marathon challenge!!!! combining the two! Woooooo Hoooooo!!
  • bjmcfarlin
    bjmcfarlin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You will do great!! If you've started it before, we can push each other through this!!