Just a thought...

Options
ZivileZu
ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
I was thinking... maybe it's possible to add a spread-sheet screen-shot or a self-updated google document or something alike (pardon my lack of knowledge in that area :) ) so we could better see our own and each other's progress better? A routinely updated summary of sorts?

Replies

• Pudgebrownie
    Options
    Sylvie, someone had mentioned this before, and I'm not sure if it was you :]

I have absolutely no problem pulling together a spreadsheet. I'm curious how this is typically done? If anyone has any specific suggestions in how to go about this, please send me a Message, otherwise I'm confident in just winging my own format. I likely won't be able to get a spreadsheet done for this weekend, as I have house guests over but I will certainly be able to get one made and hopefully ready for use by next weekend's Sunday.
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No, that wasn't me :) I only thought of it this mornig. Thanks for getting back so quickly!

I think there's no rush to have it up and running this weekend, I mean we can always submit the previous numbers anyways. Plus, people are still joining.

Thanks again!
  • Pudgebrownie
    Options
    No problem :]

I made a "note" in the August Weigh-Ins thread, letting members know that I'll be doing a spreadsheet. It's a great idea!