Here we will post are weekly weight ins

Replies

• curlac
    curlac Posts: 20
    Options
  • kellis753
    kellis753 Posts: 7
    Options
    Since the first is Wednesday will we start then or are we starting today?
  • cazosu
    cazosu Posts: 4
    Options
    hi I am starting today counting calories and trying to get on my stationary bike !!!! how is everyone doing it? happy to have support!
  • icecle
    icecle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'd say let's do the first weight-in on thursday :)
    Mine of today was awful, :P
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A little early but I'm keen! Weighed in this morning at 134lbs.
  • icecle
    Options
    Hi!!!
    The challenge is about to start!!!! My scale this morning said 72.4kg (about 170 lbs) YAHOO!!!

Tonight (europe time) i will collect in a single post all your weight ins and goals...

What do you think? when shall we fix our collective weight-ins>

Byee
  • sataylor24
    sataylor24 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This morning's weigh is: 144.8
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    145.5 this morning!
  • janetay01
    Options
    Hi!!!
    The challenge is about to start!!!! My scale this morning said 72.4kg (about 170 lbs) YAHOO!!!

Tonight (europe time) i will collect in a single post all your weight ins and goals...

What do you think? when shall we fix our collective weight-ins>

Byee

I tend to weigh in at a weekend - just cos I'm too busy trying to get ready for work during the week! I'm pretty flexible but maybe we could do wednesdays as that's when we seem to be starting everything.
  • michelleraber
    Options
    150 this morning :)
  • 53kg this morning :)
  • janetay01
    Options
    133lbs this morning - woohoo, lost one whole pound! This is seriously more progress than I've seen in months - need to keep with the hard work and the accountability.
  • icecle
    Options
    My change on the scale was negligible :(... Just 0.1kg or 0.2lbs

I went out to have a dinner on saturday, but sunday i spend the whole day at a swimming pool, uff
    Hopefully it will be better next week
  • sataylor24
    Options
    133lbs this morning - woohoo, lost one whole pound! This is seriously more progress than I've seen in months - need to keep with the hard work and the accountability.

That's great!
  • sataylor24
    Options
    8/8/12 - 144.2 - down 0.6 but it's still something. :) I'm keeping a positive attitude
  • janetay01
    Options
    8/8/12 - 144.2 - down 0.6 but it's still something. :) I'm keeping a positive attitude

Well done! Keep with the positive attitude - slow, steady and positive is my aproach to this. We can achieve what we want to!
  • sataylor24
    Options
    144.4 this morning, up 0.2 from last week............... Still trying to keep a positive attitude.
  • janetay01
    Options
    You and me both - up 0.4 from last week. I've not had a good week - eaten more and exercised less - not a good combo! Must keep smilng!
  • michelleraber
    Options
    I am sorry it's so late but my weight in is 150. Not so good in numbers but i lost almost 7 inches in the last two weeks if that counts for anything. I am a firm believer that measurement count more that the scale. Seeing that muscle weights more than fat. Also seeing that I am down two pants sizes in only one month but have only lost a total of two pounds. my official weight in will go in on monday. I love this program!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sataylor24
    Options
    I am sorry it's so late but my weight in is 150. Not so good in numbers but i lost almost 7 inches in the last two weeks if that counts for anything. I am a firm believer that measurement count more that the scale. Seeing that muscle weights more than fat. Also seeing that I am down two pants sizes in only one month but have only lost a total of two pounds. my official weight in will go in on monday. I love this program!!!! :flowerforyou:

Michelleraber - Good for you! 7 inches lost is AWESOME!!!! Great job! :happy: High Fives to ya!