Earliest pregancy symptoms

Options
doubletnurse
doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
Hi everyone! I am new to this group. Just a little background to me, I am a SAHM to an almost 3 year old and we are trying for our 2nd. I started having lower stomach cramping and bloating for the last 5 days and it started 16 days after my last period, so i am not due for at least another week and a half. I did take a pregnancy test this morning that was negative, but I am pretty sure it is too early for that. Anyone else have these symptoms so early on?

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I had mild cramping around there too and took a pregnancy test about 5 days before AF was due and it was positive! :) I had that a slight lower back pain, but that's about it... The othe symptoms didn't kick in till a couple weeks later.
  • doubletnurse
    Options
    Thanks! I have this feeling that I am pregnant and am so excited! The next week or so is going to go by so slow since I have to wait until then to take another test. But I will keep you all updated!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    With ALL my pregnancies I had cramping very early on. Definitely could be a symptom. This pregnancy I POAS at 10dpo and got a BFP. Give it a few days and POAS again! Baby dust to you!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I had cramping around ovulation time, but I didn't test until my missed period because I though I could be imagining it :) Let us know if you're pregnant!
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had cramping about 5-6 days after ovulation, and I had extremely vivid dreams almost right from when I got pregnant. Other than that, I had just the usual PMS symptoms.

Good luck with you two week wait! It can be killer!
  • doubletnurse
    Options
    I promised I would keep you all updated, so here it goes. Still having occasional cramping with lower back aches, and 2 nights ago I did get nauseated when I layed down for bed. I also woke up yesterday morning and remembered that I had some very light pink spotting when I went to the bathroom the day before and didn't write it down. I then started thinking.... did I really have that or did I dream it? 8 more days until I am supposed to get AF. I am going to take a test on Sunday since I have the early detection one. We will see if I am, otherwise my body is playing amazing tricks on me!
  • doubletnurse
    Options
    Fyi- I am not pregnant. :(
  • chickybuns
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear, maybe next time?!
  • doubletnurse
    Options
    I am officially pregnant! Only about 2 weeks.
  • Jwooten28
    Jwooten28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Welcome!!
  • chickybuns
    Options
    Awesome, congrats!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I am officially pregnant! Only about 2 weeks.

WOOT! Good to hear. Congrats!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy! I never got any cramping. My first symptom was wacky pregnancy dreams for the 3 nights before my period. Knew I was pregnant before the test!