It's like big boobs and fat girls

Options
JanieJack
JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
I forget what we were talking about, but at one point my brother exclaimed, "It's like big boobs and fat girls." I looked at him quizzically, not knowing what he meant, and he continued, "... no matter how small she is now, if she has big boobs you already know she's eventually gonna be FAT!"

Anyone else ever heard this phrase? I suppose there's some truth to this, but even small-boobed women get fat, lol.

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Never heard it before and does it include fake boobs?
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I have to say not really, as someone who (~3 years ago) had a breast reduction surgery here's some TMI for your brother.

Did you know that some of those chicks that have big boobs really just have "droopy boobs". Let me explain...

They might be pretty fit, or smaller, but if they have larger boobs, and if they were to take off their bra or top, their nipples would almost touch thier belly button.....they would lay flat.... but when you shove them in a bra they look all fat and bouncy...

Over time the tissue/skin in their breasts have stretched (due to various reasons including genetics) and no matter how much weight they lose, that skin/tissue doesn't firm up. I unfortunately at this time cannot remember what that is called.

I had something similar....I could lose weight (and the times I did) I'd lose a little bit of fat in my boobs but they would still "hang" flat. And I could roll them back up in my bra and voila! Big boobs. The horrid part was if I took my bra off in front of someone....partially the reason why I did it.

And yes small boobed women are just that.... I know they wish they had more....but consider what you could have (above mentioned)

I have heard this statement before, but knowing what I do, I just blew it off.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I don't really agree with you as I had DD since I was in 7th grade and they didn't go down hill until I was in my upper 20s. Yes they will droop before small boobs. I think I will always look bigger because of my boobs.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I've heard it but it's junk... totally incorrect. Boob size is not a predictor of weight.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I've worn a size D since 9th grade. My boobs dont droop. Cause I dont walk around without a bra either. The only time my bra comes off is if I'm going to bed. Gravity sucks and bras help fight gravity lol..

I agree boob size is not a predictor of wieght. But however if you are a short female and have big boobs you will looks thicker than you actually are.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    That's why I said some, it's not overly common....:blushing: (Maybe I was subconsciously hoping someone else out there suffered from it)

I will agree the only time I went without a bra was at night. I wish my bras as expensive as I bought them would have helped to defy gravity, cheerleading in Middle and High School sucked big time.

It's not Ptosis.....I'll think of it. :grumble:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Disappointed to see this is not a pictures thread... :-(

--P
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I've got small one's and I'm fat.....:laugh:

Never heard this before, I know plenty of large breasted women in their 40's that are skinny............soooo, my vote is.....rubbish! :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't like your brother.