What has Herbalife done for u.

Options
Since starting Herbalife I am so excited about my next weigh in. I have seen outstanding results that I am so excited about. It not only motivates but helps me to know I can do this. What has this product done for u.

Replies

• yhateme1
    yhateme1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have been taking herbalife since january in that time i have lost 26 pounds i feel great and I feel full!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have lost 31.2 pounds since February when I started Herbalife. I am also down 3 pant sizes. :D
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Herbalife! : ) I started January 2nd of this year and I am currently down 57 pounds. I was inspired by my daughter who started the program in October and has now lost 66 pounds. I feel great and I'm doing things I've never done before like EXERCISE! I became a distributor so that I could help others begin the journey to good health and seeing the success of others is really rewarding. Good luck as you continue with your amazing results!

Take care,
    Jaime
  • LucyMattson
    Options
    I joined MFP and Herbalife the middle of March and I have lost 21.8lbs. I am loving the new me already. I am volunteering to do all kinds of things. Like being team mom on my kids baseball teams. Signing up to run 5k's. Stuff that I wouldn't ever have done before. I used to be closed off to the world. Now I just want to get out and exercise all the time. I love feeling the sweat! Plus the major health benefit is that my feet no longer swell at night. I am currently at 243.6lbs, can you imagine what I will be doing when I reach my goal? LOL :love: I can't wait...I am excited for my adventure. (Of the rest of my life!) Lucy
  • hollipendleton
    hollipendleton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started Herbalife shakes about 2 months ago, I am doing a weight loss challenge and I am on week 3 and I am down 5lbs. I just started walking lastnight with my son for 30 minutes . I have more energy and I feel good about myself again, I always have been overweight. My goal is to drop 65 pounds !
  • aspeaker2011
    aspeaker2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started my HerbaLIFE last week. I feel more alive and totally revitalized from eating right with Herbalife. And the tea! Oh my goodness, does anyone else feel completely energetic after drinking some of the tea??

I am 183 with a goal of 145, so I have a long way to go, but I know with Herbalife and exercise I actually have a fighting chance! :)
  • butterflylove25
    Options
    Hey I just started herbal life today and I hope to lost 50 pounds, I'm so happy i started this. Good luck on your goal
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have been on Herbalife since March 11. I have lost 65 lbs. as of today. I have so much more energy now and feel much, much healthier. My skin is softer and clearer. My cholesterol has gone down significantly and my thyroid levels are under control with medication. :)
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ditto - more energy, my overall mood has improved and I FEEL better! I started January 2nd and it's working for me! Good luck everyone!
  • donnett10
    donnett10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well this is my first week, i am taking the product and also distributing it. I feel light and and good inside cant wait to weigh in next week