Excited

Options
To get started! Hoping to be at 139 pounds by the end of these 5 weeks and then to be at 135 eventually. Can't wait =]

Replies

• millert5
    millert5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We have close to same goals. I am hoping to be at 135 at the end of this challenge (I think, I need to weigh in tomorrow). Good luck. I am a SAHM of 2 girls and tired of having that extra weight.
  • Starla_86
    Options
    I'm really excited too, it feels great knowing everyone else is doing this same challenge and working towards the same goal of losing 10 lbs. We can do this!
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    im so excited!! if i could lose 10 lbs i would be down to 154!!
  • angels03
    angels03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU!! This is exactly the group I need right now!! Needing motivation and this is perfect!! What kind of plans are you guys following?
  • Starla_86
    Options
    Thank YOU!! This is exactly the group I need right now!! Needing motivation and this is perfect!! What kind of plans are you guys following?

It's a basic plan, VERY easy to follow...which is what makes this group the best! :p

1. Stay within your allocated calories, you can also eat back your exercise calories if you choose to.
    2. Try and eat clean, limit your processed food intake
    3. All you have to do is 35 minutes of exercise or more 6 days per week (1 rest day allowed)

That really is it, we all know that losing weight is as easy as eating healthy and exercising every day so there's no point in over complicating it.
  • jbrinduse
    Options
    Good luck! I started my diet last Tuesday, so I'm right there with you!:smile::smile:
  • tkwolff1
    Options
    I'm excited too. I started over a week ago and the motivation has not left yet. I'm looking forward to the next weigh in. I would also like to be around the 135 mark when we are finished.
  • msladi56
    msladi56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I too am very excited. 10 lbs is definitely a start to get things rolling! I started this site about 20 days ago and been keep up with the calorie watching and taking Zumba, Cardio Kick boxing, Booty ballet and since I started. I haven't seen any lose just yet. My diet is Oatmeal, salads, salmon, fish, nuts beans, etc. So I know and hope in time I will see the scale drop. Not to say I don't feel lighter and healthier. Just the scale is not moving just yet!!