Weight and Sexual Inhibition

Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
3 months and 18.5lbs down I guess that is roughly 6lbs a months. I feel like its creeping along, but I am enjoying the journey and loving My MF Pals, they're the greatest!!! 33.5 lbs to goal, if I keep at this pace thats about 5 and half months, so its looking like I will be at my "sexy" weight (160) by January.lol. Im hoping I can pick up the pace, however, because Vickie's is calling my name, and so is the boudoir photo shoot I plan on rewarding myself with for reaching my goal :-). I also want to take a pole dancing class.lol....I just realized that all my rewards are sexy/sexual in nature. Has my weight been inhibiting me? Hmmmmm,... Interesting revelation.

Replies

• Aalsup08
    Aalsup08 Posts: 24 Member
    Why do you have to wait until you lose weight to take the pole class. As long as you are under 225 pounds you are good to go. And pole workouts are great for the core!
  • Curvimami
    Why do you have to wait until you lose weight to take the pole class. As long as you are under 225 pounds you are good to go. And pole workouts are great for the core!

Oh I just wanted to wait til I felt more confident to take the class. It was more of a reward because its something that I have been wanting to do then for exercise :smile:
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 275 Member
    Once I get out of the 230's I'm taking the pole dancing class
  • Curvimami
    Once I get out of the 230's I'm taking the pole dancing class

They are alot of fun and so liberating. I took one before I put on all the weight. You will love it :-)