Day 5, August 18, Saturday

Options
svesemenja
svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
Good morning ladies,

Woke up very early this morning. 8 am..during weekend i love to sleep longer.. ahha.. but my body alarm woke up.. i guess it remembered how much work i have to do. good body!! :)

Today, i will be going to try to find some running shoes.. think my ankles hurt because of the shoes. so i will try to find some good ones today... then i am all set.. :)

Today goal: eat yummy fish :), do my 30D ( I am on day 17. so happy.. ) and if i have time go to gym..

I have a lot of writing to do for my thesis.. so a lot of sitting and bending over computer..

Have a nice day ladies...

Replies

• svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bumb!! where is everybody!!
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I have major tooth pain which is causing a ridiculous sinus headache and I already get sinus headaches! Supposed to do 3 miles at pace today, but not sure where it's going to fit in. Hubby is on his way out to a car show then I have a PC show at a local fair tonight. Tomorrow is my distance run, then a car club picnic and then my BIL is coming over to transfer my entire desktop over to my new laptop.
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow I'm normally the last in living on Vancouver Island and loving my bed as I do-hubby brings me tea and breakie in bed most days I'm so pampered but I was up earlier than usual beat him awake very unusual

not too hot today so not melting and feeling blah woke and weighed got hubby to come check and sure enough I had lost 2 lbs after being stalled for a while I was frustrated so frustrated.But got the mojo back and want to do stuff so going to go for a picnic at the beach on our bikes, got my run to do which I didn't get done yesterday so busy day ahead of us

Hope everyone has a wonderful & successful weekend. Joanne
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I did day 6 of Insanity and went to work for a couple hours. I'm RESTING until Monday morning! Yessss
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did the elliptical and a yoga class this morning!

Weighed in this morning at 127.8! Only 2.8 pounds to go to get to my 4 week goal of 125.

I see myself weighing 125 and feeling great!!! I will do this!
  • dwyadygwyad
    dwyadygwyad Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Logging in with some fabulous news. My husband, who has been out of work since last October, was hired for a new job yesterday! I'm really at a loss to describe how I'm feeling- it is certainly good, but we've been struggling for so long, I have to say it is hard to believe. We're both kind of in a state of shock, especially since it's a job he deserves, not something levels below. I think I'm crying more now that he has a job than I did when he didn't!

Anyway, despite celebrating by going out for drinks - I didn't over indulge too much, though I have a feeling a proper celebratory meal is in our future. It feels really good to eat like a normal person (I had nachos last night) -not to over eat like it's the last time I'll ever see nachos again!

Went for a run/ walk today in beautiful weather (despite strange lightening storm this morning?)

Glad to have this group to keep me honest. Keeping a realistic goal in sight (5 lbs) has helped me tremendously. Thanks!

PS- Going2Bfit4E- I am so jealous of where you live.... Vancouver is on the top of list for places to go in the world. Lucky girl!
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Dwya, congratulations! That's wonderful! :) I definitely get the mix of emotions--it will settle down after your honey gets into the groove of things (maybe a month or two). How exciting for you both!

Glad it's the weekend. Definitely ready to relax a bit! Going to make my husband a guinea pig--I am terrible at taking blood pressure manually, and I have to be ready to do that next week in class. Eep!

Going to get back to 30 Day Shred now that I've had a nice break (I think a week and a half). No swimming today or tomorrow since the beach will be absolutely crawling with people and the pools are closed.

Went by the grocery store yesterday to pick up a few things, so the kitchen is restocked and ready to go :)
  • dwyadygwyad
    dwyadygwyad Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sexyRN, Thanks so much! We are very excited :)