Total Gym Workout

Options
I alternate days between legs and arms and give a day between both for rest. (Or just cardio). Let's share our workouts with each other so we know what works!

Replies

• TerriBerryME
    TerriBerryME Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE my Total Gym. I have owned it for 8 years now. I do not use it diligently, however, and was hoping to get some new ways of using the machine. I always seem to do the same moves!
  • timboman365
    timboman365 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing to do on the total gym is try to find ways to mimic what I see on other infomercials. One particular gimmick is the AB Circle which can easily be done on the Total Gym without the expensive add-on apparatus. I recently purchased some ankle cuffs which now allow me to use my legs on some exercises which has left me with a real lower abdominal burn. I sometimes also use dumbells both 3lb and 20lb and do presses while I'm squatting for a great cardio workout. Decline bench presses are also fun.

My advice is to get creative and try to stay away from doing all the same exercises. There are way more exercises to do on this machine than what the manufacturer states.
    Hope this helps!
    ts
  • Adara44
    Adara44 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options