August P90x Start

Options
engineergirl
engineergirl Posts: 22 Member
Hi all! I just started August 3rd, so I thought I'd try to get a thread started for those of that started at/around the beginning of August. Anybody interested?!?! I can use all the motivation and people holding me accountable that I can get!!

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I've just finished week 4, so a bit ahead but good luck and keep pressing play!!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Glad to have you!
  • engineergirl
    Options
    Still here! Still pushing play. Took the weekend off due to strained lower abs and a mini vacation but now I'm back in action!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Still here! Still pushing play. Took the weekend off due to strained lower abs and a mini vacation but now I'm back in action!

Wat to go! keep at it!
  • orangebloodedbabe
    orangebloodedbabe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm so glad I found this thread. I started p90x on the 5th, and it's hard to find ppl who are really active and have started around me? Are u also following the nutrition plan?
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    hey, I'm so glad I found this thread. I started p90x on the 5th, and it's hard to find ppl who are really active and have started around me? Are u also following the nutrition plan?

You should be getting 50% protein 30% carbs & 20% Fat according to the plan.
  • orangebloodedbabe
    orangebloodedbabe Posts: 22 Member
    Options

You should be getting 50% protein 30% carbs & 20% Fat according to the plan.

Yea, ive been following that ratio, pretty faithfully, and I can def see change in my body only 2weeks in
  • engineergirl
    Options
    I'm just trying to eat healthy at this point. I've got the macros plugged into MFP, but I'm struggling, esp to get as much protein as it says I should have. I feel better already, so that's what matters to me. The scale has actually, frustratingly, gone up, but it is what it is. I'm also running every other day or so, about a mile and a half- 2 miles in addition to P90x.
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    Will start week 4 Monday morning tomorrow is my day off or xstretch. So far I've lost 12.6 lbs. counting calories on MFP and trying my hardest to BRING IT 6days a week.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Week 4 off to a great start did the YogaX vid and 2hours if lawn work. Eating right. A little sore but excited to press tomorrow @5am for Core Synergistics. How's everyone else's progress?
  • engineergirl
    Options
    I'm wrapping up week 3, still pressing play. I find myself increasingly bored/uninspired by the cardio days (Yoga, Plyo, Kenpo). Still running on resistance days and chugging along! =)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Keep it going week 4 has been boring for me but it's already Thursday!!! And I've done YogaX core syneergistics kendo and xstretch!!! I feel great that I keep going. YOU CAN DO IT. what is it you don't like about them?
  • engineergirl
    Options
    Just bored I think. I'll get over it. =)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Just bored I think. I'll get over it. =)

good quote: "I'll get over it."