The results are getting INSANE

Options
bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
Hey everyone.
As a lot of you already know I have been on EM2WL for almost 4 months. In that time I have had some huge ups and downs but the constant has been my energy levels - higher than ever before in my life.

Something has happened in the last 2 weeks that has been getting crazy. I am starting to shed weight quickly, and my muscle mass is stacking on incredibly fast. My body is changing every day. I am able to lift more, run further and push harder. I am also at the gym 6 days a week HAPPILY.

This hasn't been an easy journey and I am sure it will continue to have its challenges. But for those of you who aren't seeing those scale, mirror or tape measure results for awhile: STICK WITH IT!

Lift heavy, do your cardio and sprinkle in some cross fit and yoga and you will be on your way to that dream body you've always wanted. I am continually surprised lately when I am without a shirt. Things just keep getting smaller, toned, or more ripped.

Take it from me people. It's a long road and it's a real lifestyle change like nothing you expect and it will take you down paths you didn't anticipate but every single rep, mile, and bead of sweat is worth it!

Replies

• Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    That's great news to hear ! The past 8 days have been hard, thought I'd call it a diet break, then decided to throw in the towel, but maybe I'll use that towel to mop up the sweat from my workout in the morning and just HANG IN THERE ! Thanks for the words!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've been following your posts, both the good (gaining energy) and the bad (the bloat, not losing inches or weight).
    You were able to stick with it, even when you had some doubt, pushing through each day.
    The exercise and the amount of food your body required has come to fruition, success!
    I'm really glad you posted this to show us your example of having faith in the process. It will show others who are just starting, that even if they don't see results at first, they will in time (when their body is ready).
    Kudos to you!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    awesome to hear that you're seeing results and this new lifestyle is working for you!! this is just what i needed to hear!! :smile:
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Excellent news, thanks for sharing!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I am glad to hear you stuck it out and that you are getting the results you were waiting for.
    Our body needs time to adapt, but it will happen eventually.
    And I am still convinced it works for everybody. It is just a matter of time.
    The mental part is the hardest, I agree, but when you can get over that the success is yours.
    Well done!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Great news Brad!!

I'm one of your followers too and you inspire me more and more with every post!!!:flowerforyou:

Congratulations!!!:drinker:
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I love success stories!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and thank you for posting this!

:drinker:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats to you Brad!! Thanks so much for sharing your success - It definitely gives me hope that as long as I stick with it - I will definitely see progress!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wa_tracy
    wa_tracy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is the exact type of post I need to see right now as I'm about 2 months in. Thanks for sharing!
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    So fantastic!!!!! Very happy for you :)
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's great! :) I wish the same would happen for me. I kind of tried it for a while but I didn't stick with it long enough to see if I would still get results, but I think I'll try it again because my current calorie deficit is killing me and it's such a drag to workout on such little calories as well. What is your daily calorie deficit?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I am such a believer in eating right and working out(cardio and weights)although I am just beginning my journey. I had the ups and downs just deciding what numbers to go with until I finally figured it out:)

Anyway, this is one of the best posts I've ever read and I hope you might do a blog! You have no idea what a great read this was! I am totally inspired from it and was going to start my weight program today a piddled around and didn't. I don't think I'll fail to start tomorrow though:) denise:drinker: :drinker:
    PS Soooooooooooooooo many congratulations for sticking with it!! Where's those dang fireworks when I want to set some off!!:laugh:
    Hey everyone.
    As a lot of you already know I have been on EM2WL for almost 4 months. In that time I have had some huge ups and downs but the constant has been my energy levels - higher than ever before in my life.

Something has happened in the last 2 weeks that has been getting crazy. I am starting to shed weight quickly, and my muscle mass is stacking on incredibly fast. My body is changing every day. I am able to lift more, run further and push harder. I am also at the gym 6 days a week HAPPILY.

This hasn't been an easy journey and I am sure it will continue to have its challenges. But for those of you who aren't seeing those scale, mirror or tape measure results for awhile: STICK WITH IT!

Lift heavy, do your cardio and sprinkle in some cross fit and yoga and you will be on your way to that dream body you've always wanted. I am continually surprised lately when I am without a shirt. Things just keep getting smaller, toned, or more ripped.

Take it from me people. It's a long road and it's a real lifestyle change like nothing you expect and it will take you down paths you didn't anticipate but every single rep, mile, and bead of sweat is worth it!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Metoo!! What makes this such a good post is there is no doubt it is for real!
    That's great news to hear ! The past 8 days have been hard, thought I'd call it a diet break, then decided to throw in the towel, but maybe I'll use that towel to mop up the sweat from my workout in the morning and just HANG IN THERE ! Thanks for the words!
  • bitsinator
    bitsinator Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is just the type of post I needed to see right now too ... It is so hard to wait for results but to know that it's working for others is what makes all the difference in convincing me to stick with it ...
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Definitely needed to hear this myself today. So glad things are going well for you now. I remember how frustrated you were in the beginning. You are giving me hope now:)
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I think it is important to keep in mind that we didn't get to the point where we start this journey over night.
    So we really have to give our bodies the time to adjust to lose the weight again.
    It is a matter of patience, which is difficult, I know.
    But reading success stories like Brads, are just proving this point.
    Give it some times. It might take a few months for some, until your body really is willing to let go and cooperate.
    So please stay all strong and keep going.
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brad! I needed to hear this!

Congratulations!!!!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! SO needed to see this is working well! :smile: