Check in

Options
rosarenee1
rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
How is everyone doing? Any noticeable differences? Losses?

Replies

• heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel tighter and stronger, but I've taken more days off than I'd like to admit. SO I'm redoing this week next week and I'll be a week behind. :)
  • MtTovey
    MtTovey Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lost inches and a few pounds. I'm happy about it and I can feel muscles in my arms and legs when I couldn't before. Pretty psyched about it. lol
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    I feel tighter and stronger, but I've taken more days off than I'd like to admit. SO I'm redoing this week next week and I'll be a week behind. :)

This is ok though because you are willing to redo it, knowing that you need to do it through the right way to see the right results :) You are doing great! Knock it out of the park this week!!!
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Lost inches and a few pounds. I'm happy about it and I can feel muscles in my arms and legs when I couldn't before. Pretty psyched about it. lol

This is super!!! Great job!!! Those inches are so awesome to see go! :)
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    I posted my inches lost on my status update after I had completed the fit test - overall total has had no weight loss thus far, but lost 11.4" overall so that more than makes up for it to me!!! I was stoked and even double checked all the numbers to be sure I was not seeing things, LOL!

Keep it going all!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I meant to add my own input and totally forgot!

So I definitely feel much stronger and I can bust out those pushups like nobody's business! :) My endurance for his circuits are getting much better and I don't need to break as often as I did. So far I have lost only 3 lbs and a few inches. I've noticed it has helped with my running as well, at least I think it does.

I want to watch the recovery week vid to find out if I want to add anything else. I will still run because I am training for my first 10k.

Good job everyone!!!
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 5 some inches and 10lbs! I notice that I am stronger and even though I can't get through all the videos like I wish I could, I am going harder! I am burning more calories and my form is getting a lot better! I am super stoked for the recovery week and will probably add in some spin classes... miss those!