What's your fitness routine?

Options
2»

Replies

• miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Running, CrossFit, Yoga, and Pilates with a little bit of Krav Maga thrown in when I get the chance.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I just started Tuesday on this site and started Curves on Wednesday. Since I have such a long journey and many physical complications I will be doing some of the arms and waist pieces of equipment and walking laps with my walker indoors at my Curves location in Lantana Fl.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym and lift weights and do cardio there 3 times a week. I try to do outdoors cardio 2-3 other days of the week. Nothing too incredibly strenuous though.
  • krisrael
    krisrael Posts: 15
    Options
    Bicycling, Walking, Yoga, Pilates, Gardening.

more outdoors=more sweat=more lbs lost :)
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I walk for 30 to 50 moinutes fairly fast (with the dogs) and when I feel like beening inside or there is bad weather I have 6 different Zumba DVD's. I also have a jump rope.... there is also play time with the dogs too burn those cal.s.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Do you make use of our constantly lovely weather and exercise outdoors?

I love walking and running outside! I'm so disappointed to have to resort to indoor stuff because of the time change making it dark and unsafe in my 'hood for outside exercise. I'm doing Insanity lately.

What 's your workout looking like?

I want to shoot myself when I have to exercise inside. I have a gym membership only for the weight equipment.

Let's see ... I try to get into a regular routine, but I get off track a lot. I try to get to the gym for weights three days a week: either Monday or Tuesday then Thursday and Saturday. On Thursday evening and Sunday morning, I meet friends for a walk or jog in one of the many local parks, I hike and I run in my neighborhood. Tallahassee is the one hilly part of the state, so it's a great workout going up and down. And I love to swim. We have some great pools.

When I can get to the beach, swimming in the gulf and jumping waves is fun and when I visit Jax, I always run on the beach.

I have an elliptical in my bedroom because if I have to exercise inside, I want to be able to watch TV and be in my own home. And I do some DVDs every once in a while. Plus I have a balance ball, hand weights and I do yoga.

Oh -- forgot that on most Mondays some friends and I do a Zumba DVD together.
  • Cabrinii
    Cabrinii Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I mostly do cardio and weightlifting indoors and I also do yoga and pilates. I do walking daily, except when it rains outside or it's chilly in the winter.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Biking, Hiking, and Kayaking- I try to take full advantage of Florida's great outdoors.