Just started

Options
I just joined myfitnesspal today. I have been doing les mills pump for almost 4 weeks now!
I am hoping by joining this group I can stay motivated and try to break this plateau I have been in for awhile now.

Replies

• ScottyV013
    Options
    hey there!
    i'm fairly new to bodypump and MFP as well. definitely loving the results im seeing so far with bodypump :)
  • EyeBite
    EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP, but I've been doing body pump since May..3 months already. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that class. I feel stronger every week and I've upped my weight.

I went from using a medium plate (5kg), with or without 2 small donuts on either side.

But now, on each side

Squats: two (10 kg)
    Chest: one (kg) and 2.5 donut
    Back: one (10 kg) and a (5kg)
    lunges...same as Chest.

I use the 10 kg dumb bells for kick backs.

I want to get stronger. I can't really do a push up yet...i do wimpy men push ups BUT HEY, that's a long way from only being able to do push ups from my knees. I will get there if I work hard enough. Body pump is an awesome way to get into strength training. I would like to move to the weight floor but I'll admit, it's intimidating to be a fat chick trying to lift heavy next to a bunch of men. I would like for women to own the weight room floor as well.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    HI, I have been on MFP for awhile but just started doing the home pump program- so far I really like it