Sunday Meet Up. Join us!

Options
BigDnSW
BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
We are going to meet at Lake Atalanta this Sunday (8/19) at 3:00pm for a meet n greet and walk/exercise. Some are even bringing a fishing pole. Weather forecast is a a friendly high of 82. Lots of shade, good trails. You are welcome to bring a friend, spouse, or other MFP members in NWA. I'll be bringing some iced down bottled water. Should be fun! :wink:

Replies

• kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'll be there! :)
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'll be there providing I don't get lost (hehe it's one of my specialties even tho I grew up here)
  • BigDnSW
    Options
    Google maps is your friend. Just go to 2nd street and turn on 12...Prairie Creek.. Head east and look for the sign. Gonna be fun!
  • heckybessick
    Options
    Well, I missed this one. Please post and/or send me a message if you guys set a date to do it again!
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you guys today! Definitely need to do this on a regular basis!
    And I promise to read instructions on *where* we're meeting next time. But thanks for picking up that random hitchhiker you found *Grins* I'm now off to find the post in your other group about making chips out of frozen green beans........
  • BigDnSW
    Options
    Was a good start today. I really enjoyed the time together.