What is the wierdest thing your Fitbit has said to you?

Options

Replies

• melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    In the middle of a heatwave, my fitbit said "SNOW" - weird. This week I've seen vamos a lot.... Wearing it on my bra means I don't get to see it often, so I miss the messages. I love the messages thou :) It hasn't loved me for a while though, maybe I've been friendzoned by my fitbit??
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today, mine is stuck on "Smooches"....lol
  • helen0616
    Options
    I graduated today!
    Love ya and Hug me! Woot!!
    And I really do laugh each time it calls me FitB*tch. I will be one day!!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit talks to you??? I just got mine today.......haven't heard anything yet!:sad:
  • kolraw
    kolraw Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Doesn't talk to you but it will give you a message when you pick it up after having it sitting there for a while. Mine does one every morning.

It also just randomly gives you messages. This is a feature you can turn off.
  • FitGirl329
    FitGirl329 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This might be TMI. But I find it so funny that every time I have it clipped to my waistband and go to the bathroom I get a message. It's usually "Goooooal!" It cracks me up every time. Can it see me? Lol!

I usually don't see my messages because it's clipped on the inside of my clothing. Now I'm wondering how you guys see all these little phrases!!
  • helen0616
    Options
    This might be TMI. But I find it so funny that every time I have it clipped to my waistband and go to the bathroom I get a message. It's usually "Goooooal!" It cracks me up every time. Can it see me? Lol!

I usually don't see my messages because it's clipped on the inside of my clothing. Now I'm wondering how you guys see all these little phrases!!

This makes me laugh every time too!!!! I wonder if it thinks I need encouragement?! Like a cheering section! Hooray for me, I went potty!

The only time I see my messages is when I pick it up off the counter after my shower.
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I got smoochies for the first time tonight lol.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I got smoochies for the first time tonight lol.

I got mine yesterday! It was so nice! And it told me it loved me earlier this week - I think we're finally bonding.

And I changed the name on mine to "Geekly" so I giggle every time it talks to me now. "Smoochies Geekly" :laugh:
  • bottomlesspurse
    bottomlesspurse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't think my fitty loves me enough to give me smoochies. All i get are 'howdy', 'hug me', 'let's climb', 'goaaaal' and this morning, 'rock on, go Linda'. Look like I'm someone with OCD now as I repetitively put the fitty down then count to twenty and pick it up . . .
  • JSAV513
    JSAV513 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This morning mine said WOOT!! and I am always saying WOOT! haha
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I set mine to say go girl. I wonder if every time it syncs it picks a phrase randomly from a database of every one's choices?
    Weirdest I got was moonshn???
    I don't have that many charachters for some of these sayings. How many charachters do others have?
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mine did not like a day off. It keeps saying Go or Ready?, or climb it!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Ok at midnight it's just a little bit creepy to have a piece of technology out of the blue say " I like you Lisa" OMG! Seriously? I guess it's better than saying "I hate you"
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I just got mine today.
    It said "Love Ya"

Love me, you hardly know me!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Ok the poster who named theirs fatass...that was brilliant. I wish I would have thought of something that clever! That's too funny. And maybe want to watch the bra wearing with that one too with a light colored shirt...cuz that would be kind of funny in walmart or something.."move it fatass"
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Id love you too, if I got to sit on your tits all day!
  • lindab405
    lindab405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine just said "Hold Me" when I picked it up. LOL
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Id love you too, if I got to sit on your tits all day!

:laugh: Mine sits on my hip all day, maybe that's why it doesn't love me much.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Funniest moment so far today: Google searching "stepgeek" after my FitBit said it... Only to find the results on a forum in MFP... which is open in another tab.

But seriously, stepgeek? What does that even mean?