Intros!

Replies

• sydpassin
    sydpassin Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. My name is Sydney. I'm a mom of two small kids and I finish their food all the time. Makes it hard to keep up with MFP.
    Halloween is a great goal date for me but I'm starting very small. Just 4lbs. I've been at a plateau for a year.
    Glad to have this group to help motivate me and to help others!
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    my name is Cassie
    CW 330lbs
    GW 295lbs

I usually go to haunted houses with friends. I would like to be able to finally get under 300lbs and that will put me at lil over my half way goal before New Years Eve! That goal is to be 50 or more pounds down!
  • brittlynn8907
    brittlynn8907 Posts: 92 Member
    My name is Brittany. My goal is to lose 15 lbs by Halloween. My current weight is 232 lbs. I don't have any costume ideas yet.
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Hi All!

My name is MJ and I love Halloween! My current weight is 190 lbs. My goal is 175 lbs by Halloween. I'm planning to be a demon for Halloween this year. Good luck all :smile:
  • jhuver
    jhuver Posts: 13 Member
    Hey there, my name is Jessica. Currently I weigh 210, when I started over a year ago I was 245. I would like to lose at least 20 my halloween, which would put me at 190. I've always wanted to wear a sexy alice in wonderland costume, but have always been too big. Lets hope I can get there this year. My ultimate goal is to lose 60-70 pounds so that I am at the correct BMI. It's been over 10 years since I've been this small and I'm hoping to stay motivated.
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Hi everyone,

My name is Dalina. My goal is to lose 25 pounds which would put me at a weight around 190 and finally out of the 200 hundreds. I don't really have a costume idea, but maybe I'll finally make the Marie Antoinette costume I have always wanted. :smile:
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm Shalea. Been on MFP for about two weeks now, so i'm just at the start of my journey. I am trying to lose my weight from my pregnancy (gained 60) and some. (My daugher will be 3 next month, time for the pouch to go!) i'm trying a reasonabe goal and say maybe 10-15 lbs.
    Good luck everyone!!!
  • Hey beautiful people! :wink:
    My name is Dextra. I currently weigh 155/156 and my goal is definitely 15 pounds. I plan on being Harley Quinn from Arkham Asylum or just the original Harley Quinn suit. Good luck and if you want to add me as a friend, that would be great! :flowerforyou:
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Hi all! My name is Che. My goal for Halloween is to get down to 20% body fat. I've been eating clean and higher protein for awhile now, but I've been struggling with the strength training I need to do. I'm really going to try and commit to it. Halloween costume will probably be my work uniform, since it's a big holiday for my retail job. I've always wanted to be "slave girl" Princess Leia though. *sighs* Some day.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Sarah
    I want to be 135 for Halloween and to be lifting regularly by then
    I want to be a pageant girl from Toddlers and Tiaras. Easy and cheap-Tutu, crown, sash, and over-sized pacifier! Rosie the Riveter could be fun too
  • DiItUp
    DiItUp Posts: 4
    Hi I am D
    I am 145 lb and by Halloween I will be 135 lb

I am so ready for this challenge. I just joined MFP yesterday and I am so done with the numbers on the scale going up!

Yay for the halloween goal!
  • eapmom
    eapmom Posts: 8 Member
    hi I'm Jen, My current weight is 209 and I'm down 30 pounds since March. My goal is 175-185 and I would be thrilled to get to the 185 range by my birthday in mid October or at the latest by Halloween.
  • CNLessofMeSoon
    CNLessofMeSoon Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm Kia and my mini-goal is to get down 20 pounds by Halloween.
    I haven't picked a costume just yet but maybe this year I could wear something a little better than a bulky witch's costume. =)
    I'm also a big manga/anime fan who attends cons, and the next big one is in November and I'd really love to cosplay this year. So I have tons of reasons to stick to my goals.
  • ridge1980
    ridge1980 Posts: 46 Member
    I love Halloween!!!! It is definitely one of my favorite holidays!

Starting weight: 178
    Goal weight: 155

Costume: Batgirl!!! I'm running in a haunted half marathon so I had to pick a costume that I could run in. I'll post pictures the day of the race. :)
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Amalfi and I am currently 175pds. I would luv to lose at least 15pds by Holloween. I am not into Holloween but I would luv to get into one of those sexy outfits for my husband. I don't dress up anymore because I don't feel sexy. So I am motivated to lose the pounds and feel sexy again.
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi everyone my name is Tim and I want to be down to at least 235 by Halloween. I don't know what I am going to do for halloween yet. I am currently about 273.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Tell us about you!
    -Name
    -Goal for Halloween
    -costume idea if you have one!

Anything else about yourself you'd like to share! :)

IvysHuman :)
    lose 30 lbs by October 31
    No idea yet.

Halloween is my wedding anniversary. So it's a big day around our house. :D
  • Russn67
    Russn67 Posts: 3 Member
    Want to lose 30 lb,
    cw 324
  • Trinan71
    Trinan71 Posts: 15 Member
    Hell-o. I'm Trina
    I would like to lose 30 pounds for Halloween too. That seems to be a pretty good goal, attainable goal.
    Uh.....I don't think I have ever dressed up as an adult for Halloween. If I ever did, it would have to be the Paul Stanley kiss make up thing (even though I'm female). I have the right hair for it. :tongue:
  • Hi. I'm Stephanie. I thought it was funny that I just found this group because this morning that is the goal I thought of setting for myself and I didn't know if it is realistic or not. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. I want to lose 30lbs for November 1st so I guess this works. I need support and motivation. I don't really know how to use this site yet. I found out about it in a magazine and just signed up recently. I hope I find friends I can help and can help me on this journey.