i did it! w3d1

Options
Just had to post how excited i am that I actually jogged for 3 minutes without stopping!!! i wasn't sure i was going to be able to this morning but i love the chubby jones podcasts, she is very motivating. just wanted to share my excitement this morning :)

Replies

• tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!! You are awesome!!

I know just how you feel. I could barely get the 30 seconds done at the beginning without feeling like I was gonna die. Last night was the first night of Week 4 (5 minutes running) and I actually had butterflies in my stomach as I started the warmup. I was so shocked and happy to actually run that entire time without stopping! This program rocks!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! It's an awesome feeling isn't it. I know I dreaded that thought of "what if I can't do it?" But I did and so did you. Congrats!!! I have w3d2 tonight. I am actually excited!
  • ARMYDree
    ARMYDree Posts: 12
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm doing w3d1 today too!! yay
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    day 2 was even easier!! thanks ladies! this is farther than i got the first time i attempted c25k so I am very excited :)
  • Stacylynn327
    Stacylynn327 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WTG! I felt the same way today and def looking fwd to W3D2 tomorrow!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is when it started to get addictive for me :-)
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    I definitely can see it being addicting! I wanted to get an extra run in yesterday but it rained and I had to get groceries ( single parent so only an hour between daycare drop off and work) I also starred the 30 day shred today! Who'd have thought!!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just completed Week 3 Day 1 today. I was scared and that last 3 minute run was tough but I made it!
  • slimt75
    slimt75 Posts: 7
    Options
    Well done! I felt exactly the same - keep up the good work :]
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know you did this last week ! BUT, I have to say I felt the same way! I was so proud of myself and felt so good after!
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That is great!! I am on week 2 right now!! Keep it up!!!! Its feels so good to do it!!
  • yayjay
    yayjay Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    yay congrats! thats my next day so hopefully i do as good as you!
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hooray. Im getting ready to complete week 3 day 2 myself. Struggled a bit with day 1 but got thru it :)