Anyone else sleepless

Options
amylynna1
amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
I am 13 days out from my wedding and am sleepless as I play the day over and over in my head. Anyone else struggling with this? I even take melatonin and its not working. Any suggestions?

Replies

• BetsyG130
    BetsyG130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 19 days away and am sleepless too!!! I've tried Sleepytime Tea, which helps a little. Otherwise I would suggest trying a sleep meditation app or download from iTunes. I'm not into meditation at all but I've found some that talk you through relaxing each part of your body and it forces you to take your mind off of the day. I hope you find something that works for you and I'm sure your wedding day will go well!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am 25 days from the Big Day.......I haven't had any issues sleeping just yet. I am not sure what to tell you. Try to go for walks and make sure you are getting plenty of excersize. (maybe that will wear you out?) I know its hard to get everything off your mind. Try to relax and enjoy this time leading up to the Big Day! Everything will go fine. No one will notice the little things. All that matters at the end of the day is that your husband is standing at the alter with you :) Hope you get better sleep!!!!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 days away. No sleeplessness yet, but I'm starting to get the worried stomach ache that not everything is going to be done in time! As everyone keeps telling me, just breathe...