Jumping Jacks

Options
erikalalala
erikalalala Posts: 25 Member
So I just finished day 1 of level one yesterday. At first the jumping jacks were awful, but the last time we do them, it felt like i was floating, super easy. Is this normal? Anybody else notice the JJs get easier throughout the session?

Replies

• newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I find the 1st circuit almost brutal - then the whole thing just gets easier and its a slide to the finish. By the time we're on the floor with the flies I feel like I can do anything and its down hill from there.

So yes I agree. Im not sure what magic is at work with that feeling- but maybe she just gave us the hardest part up front so we stick with it? .. and feel great cuz we dont drop out? Not sure really, but on the last jump ropes I practically touch the ceiling where on the first set I want to punch her in the face.

PS- as long as all goes well Im on day 8 today. (not done yet)
  • erikalalala
    erikalalala Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes!! That sounds exactly right! My calves were really angry at first but seriously towards then end I was on a very sweaty cloud 9. haha Keep up the good work!!
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yep! I feel the same. At the beginning I'm grumpy and tired and at the end I'm energized and thrilled.Don't know how JM does it but I love it!!!:bigsmile:
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yep! I feel the same. At the beginning I'm grumpy and tired and at the end I'm energized and thrilled.Don't know how JM does it but I love it!!!:bigsmile:

Same here