Options
alil2loveable
alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
WE HAVE ARRIVED

Replies

• JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just finished Cycle 1 yesterday and now onto Cycle 2!
    I lost 8.6 pounds. I probably should have lost more but I fell off track Saturday cuz I went to a Luau party and had tons of alcohol and some bad food. Plus it was my time of the week! But I've been back on track ever since.

SW ~ 178.2
    End of Cycle 1 ~ 169.6
    GW ~ 150
  • axewoman
    Options
    Finished Cycle 1 and started Cycle 2 today.

I lost 11.8 pounds so far!!

SW - 177.8
    End of cycle 1 - 166
    1st GW - 150
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Finished Cycle 1 and started Cycle 2 today.

I lost 11.8 pounds so far!!

SW - 177.8
    End of cycle 1 - 166
    1st GW - 150

YAY MELISSA!!!!
  • goodbyefatsuit
    goodbyefatsuit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! So happy to be here!! I lost 14.8lbs on Cycle 1 and it was more of an emotional roller coaster than anything. I know the weight is supposed to come off slower this round but I'm ok with that. Looking forward to see what the numbers are at the end of these next 17 days!! Made the Power Cookies today and they were scrumdidleyumptious!

SW ~ 316.2
    End of Cycle 1 ~ 301.4
    GW ~ 135
  • bolson526
    Options
    I am late posting this. I lost 4 pounds. Not so hot. I did a great job of sticking with it during the week while at work, but completely lost it on most weekends. Grrr
    SW 255
    Cycle 1 End weight 251
  • axewoman
    Options
    Thanks Mel!!!
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am late posting this. I lost 4 pounds. Not so hot. I did a great job of sticking with it during the week while at work, but completely lost it on most weekends. Grrr
    SW 255
    Cycle 1 End weight 251

I am right there with you, I do awesome during the week and the weekend comes around and BIM BAM BOOM failure