Week 2: Weigh-In (25% of the way done!!)

Options
Rebeccawks
Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
Hey ladies (and gents!),

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Monday! As today is the official 7th day of our 4-week focus, I thought I would take the initiative and start a weigh-in post for those that wanted to post your progress and discuss the trials of the past week. I would also like to take this time to reaffirm our goals for what we see happening in a few short weeks. I'll start:

Starting weight: 199.6
8/20/12: 193.2

Measurements (can't be taken as I am at work)

Where I see myself in 3 weeks! (present tense):

I am weighing in the 180s for the first time in my memory. I am within 10 lbs of my ultimate goal weight and finally realize that this journey over the past 5 years was not in vain. I am looking forward to maintanence and all of the new and exciting things that I can do with my new, fit body. I am motivated to get to the point in my life where weight loss isn't my ultimate health goal, and instead I am looking for new ways to challenge myself and strengthen areas of my body.

I thank all of you that keep me accountable, even in this virtual world. By seeing the challenges that others face as well as their victories, I know that this is heading a positive direction for all of us!

Keep up the good work ladies! I KNOW this is possible. Only 21 days left!! Think of the magic that can happen in such a short period of time.

Becky

Replies

• Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome week 2!

SW: 130.8
    CW: 128.6

On Sept. 11th, I will weigh125 pounds!
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well it was an interesting week and apparently for that I get to lose nothing. :( This is the week of the half marathon and today we find out if we're moving, I think the lack of loss is mostly from letting yesterday be a spike day with the picnic I attended which is never good the day before a weigh in. Didn't do my long run yesterday so not sure if I'm sure if I should be making it up or stick to the plan. Right now I can't get breakfast down so have to deal with that first.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    8/15 - Wt: 154.4
    8/20 - Wt: 153.2 (Down 1.2)

It is September 11. I wake up and say a prayer for those who lost their lives on this date and for all of the soldiers who have committed (and sometimes given) their lives to defending our freedom, and for the families of these people. Then I will give thanks for the accomplishments I have made so far in my journey.

I am under 150 pounds. I am stronger and healthier than I was just one month ago. I am exercising regularly, and it is easier to fit it into my routine, because it is now a habit.

I am proud of my accomplishments, and know that I did my best.
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well it was an interesting week and apparently for that I get to lose nothing. :( This is the week of the half marathon and today we find out if we're moving, I think the lack of loss is mostly from letting yesterday be a spike day with the picnic I attended which is never good the day before a weigh in. Didn't do my long run yesterday so not sure if I'm sure if I should be making it up or stick to the plan. Right now I can't get breakfast down so have to deal with that first.

Definitely get your long run in today. You don't want to skip it. I trained for one this year and researched it when I skipped a long run on the weekend - & it does say you should do it the next day if possible.

Good Luck!!!
  • I_AM_JadaJ
    I_AM_JadaJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Because I have found my happy place when it come to eating the right portion and making better food choices, but I have not jumped on the exercise bandwagon. I don't have the motivation within my self to exercise on a consistant basis. This is something that I struggle with and for that reason my weight loss is coming to a halt.

If I look on the brighter side of things, at least I'm not gaining :).

26129485.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 184
    Today's weight - 182.2!!

:happy: :laugh: :laugh: