week 2!

Options
JamirahMUA
JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
OMG! i just finished week 2 day 1. I did a lot of modifying this time around! The tabletop was by far the hardest thing for me because #1 my arms just felt like they couldn't reach the floor and i couldn't push myself off the floor! I cannot wait until the end of the week to see how much better i can get! Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday!

Replies

• DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    First day of Week 2 down! I have amusingly short arms, so the tabletop thing had to be modified. Used 2lb weights, but will try heavier ones tomorrow. I am so pleasantly surprised that this feels easier than the Week 1 workout! All that worrying yesterday for nothing :)
  • arylia
    arylia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Week 2: Day 1 done!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I'm such a slacker. I took today off work today to do some more DIY and I'm just too tired and headachey to do my first Level 2 workout tonight. I have been doing pretty physical stuff all day, so more movement than I would typically have had sitting at my desk all day. Back at it tomorrow morning first thing before work.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W2D2 done!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Did my first level 2 workout this morning. OMG! That was killer. Plank jacks into mountain climbers, oh my! My goal for this level is to be able to get through the full 2 min. of cardio in that interval without a little break doing the advanced version.

I think I need to stick to normal pushups still. I don't have the strength for the knee bend ones and I end up doing a face plant into my yoga mat. LOL!
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    W2D2 done! I'm pleasantly surprised at the exercises I can do - when I previewed W2, I saw a couple where I was like, "no way I can do that" and somehow I did! Those crow pushups are a killer, though!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Day 3 finished....half way through the week!
  • NikkiT001
    NikkiT001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of week 2 due to being sick for 2 days. Plan to do it again tonight to catch up on the days I missed. I am already sore so I know tonight is going to be a challenge.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Finished my second week 2 workout. I really don't think I'll even be able to manage one crow pushup by the end of the week, even doing the modified version. I think I'm going to have to just stick to the beginner pushpups. Managed a little more of the plank jacks and mountain climbers today, so I'm on my way to my goal of being able to do that circuit 1 cardio set without stopping or doing the beginner modification.
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    W2D3 done! I can already tell some of the moves are getting easier. If only my arms would get longer! lol
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I fell off the Ripped in 30 "wagon" for the past two days because I wasn't feeling well, but I am back on today. Just got done with my first complete Week Two workout and I was sweating buckets after the first circuit. Those mountain climbers are a witch. My goal for this level is to be able to get through those mountain climbers and plank jacks for the full 30 seconds and to do the advanced workout for every circuit. I hope everyone is pushing through; we are almost at the halfway mark!
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    W2D4 out of the way! Hope y'all have a great day!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Finished my third Week 2 workout today. I'm really feeling it. I think I need a rest day tomorrow so I can power through the plank jacks, mountain climbers and plank thrusts on Saturday. They're killing me!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    I have to take the day off today because I got a neck spasm today and had to get some muscle relaxers....hopefully i will be able to pick up again tomorrow! Glad everyone is getting through
    It
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Day 2 is complete for me. Still haven't been able to fully complete the plank jacks and mountain climbers, but I'm working on it.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    I have to take today off too...i was hoping i would be okay to work out again today but I'm not gonna be able to do it....still stiff and on pain but getting better. Hopefully tomorrow i will be back to normal.

I never realized how much i enjoy working out until now! Hope everyone is doing great!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W2D4 done....I'll only be doing 5 days for week 2. due to my injury and i will not be weighing in this week either. I how everyone is enjoying their Saturday.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I ended up not doing the workout today because I was busy doing DIY stuff all day (sanding, painting, etc.). I'll do W2D4 tomorrow.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W2D5 done...half way through! I heard week 3 is the toughest. I can't wait! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend,
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Did my W2D4 workout this morning after two rest days. I don't think I'll do 7 workouts at this level though. Maybe just one more before I move onto level 3 so I can do something new.