Friends...please?

Options
Hello Sistas! My name is Nicolle and I am 31 years old. I am a married mother of three living in Indianapolis. At my highest weight I was 244lbs and am now 182lbs. I started losing weight with Weight Watchers but never did it 100% (I never trusted points as much as calories)..so I stopped going to meetings and lost the majority of the weight on my own...anyway my doctor says that my healthy weight is 170lbs. My issue is that I don't have the same fire under me as when I started and would love some new friends to help motivate me and take a look at my food every once in a while and give me a kick in the pants when I'm eating twice as many calories as I should LOL. So, I say that to say...wanna be friends?

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on the weight that you have lost. That is a huge accomplishment!!!! If you want someone nosing around in your diary everyday, feel free to add me! LOL :)
  • nikkiharbor1
    Options
    Done....and thank you!
  • RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicolle! Please feel free to add me :) Like you, I sometimes need a kick in the pants as well. Actually, I may need TWO kicks in the pants! Lol.

Congrats on your current weight loss, and I look forward to seeing you continuously lose weight in the future!
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicolle. Feel free to add me to your friend list & congrats on the loss so far. :smile:
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole! I sent a request to be friends, I too need a kick in the pants! I just joined WW yesterday and plan to do both, I think, lol! Any hoot! Congrats on your weight loss so far that's inspiration that I can do this:)
  • robbielagard
    robbielagard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Baby Girl,
    If you take MFP seriously, save your money. You wont need weight watchers :)
  • nikkiharbor1
    Options
    Lol...I believe it!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi there, friend request sent :smile:
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I need help, too. I've all but stopped logging my food and eating properly, and I only work out about 3 times a week. Should be 4 or 5.
  • CandygyrlRN
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I get that way too. What helps me is constantly creating new goals for myself so if its March I'm hustling hard because summer is on the way. In the summer its my husbands bday in June, July 4 and my daughters birthday so plenty of entertaining and I want to look good doing it! Now summer is winding down and I have been slacking off but my birthday is in October sooo hypothetically, I want to lose 25- 30lbs. For you it may be thanksgiving you want to prepare for, or a trip you're going on with friends. Keep Going! Don't STOP.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm using MFP more than Facebook these days. Always ready to give a word of encouragement and accept some, too!
  • Hcrowder81
    Hcrowder81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...been there...done that! We all fall but it's all about getting back up and staying in the game! Congrats on the weight you have already lost!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicolle!!! And congrats on your success thus far! :happy:
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... I need some friends as well to stay motivated!

Congrats on the weight loss so far!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,237 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations on your tremendous loss so far. Support is very important....it keep me motivated. For a while I only tracked but once I started reading and responding to forums it helped. Please feel free to add me.
  • ladyofstyle
    ladyofstyle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nichole, I too did weight watchers for many years and it was just a yo yo up and down with my weight. Dont get me wrong WW do and did work for me but i just got tied of the meeting and the food restirction. So good luck with your weight lost and yes i would like to be your friend. sending request now
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Definitely credit yourself for your accomplishments so far. Feel free to add me.
  • keshia_on_a_mission
    Options
    I also just started back so feel free to add me also. Along with anyone else!!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Looks like you got some friends now! Lol. Please add me. We can keep the fires stoked together!