1 YEAR AGO

Options
ragslittle
ragslittle Posts: 176 Member
1 Year ago yesterday I made one of the best decisions of my life. I attended a bariatric seminar which helped me to finally make the decision to have RNY surgery. Wow what a difference a year makes. Its hard to believe, but the time has flown by and I am a whole different person with a different outlook on life. Can't wait to see what the next year brings!!!

Replies

• authormarieskye
    authormarieskye Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I just had my 1 year on August 9th, what a difference
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am 4 months out and I cant wait to see where I am in a year :) Great job!
  • 130down
    130down Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Almost 14 months post surgery. Down 130 total (100 since surgey). Currently at my goal of 170 lbs. The past year has been amazing. I started biking and currently ride 30 to 40 miles 3 to 4 times.a week. I would never have the energy to ride 10 miles when I weighed 300.
  • TL0105
    TL0105 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! So happy for you and your "new" life!! I am 5 months out and can't wait to see where I'll be in another 7 months!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! While I'm in no hurry for my year to pass I am super excited to see where I will be. My year comes up in May and I hope to have some pretty awesome before and after pictures to post then.
  • ragslittle
    ragslittle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My surgery year won't be until next March, but my process started in August.