New and returning members :)

Options
Feel free to invite anyone you want,lLet any of our administrators know. Also, if you want to post your own exercises, mini challenges etc feel free to do so. Feel free to vent, etc. It isn't just all about the exercises it is a support group as well.

Replies

• Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So excited for this! It really motivates me to at least do SOMEthing, especially when I'm feeling like doing nothing! The accountability and support are great and the varying challenges mean you never get bored. Can't wait for new and exciting challenges...
  • learose26
    learose26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this group ;0) I was needing some motivation to do something each day! I'm struggling to lose the weight even though I figure skate and horse ride so think I need to do some more cardio! I work long shifts so I'm exhausted after work! Reckon this group could give me a kick and say do it? Any motivational support appreciated! X
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    I've just joined this group ;0) I was needing some motivation to do something each day! I'm struggling to lose the weight even though I figure skate and horse ride so think I need to do some more cardio! I work long shifts so I'm exhausted after work! Reckon this group could give me a kick and say do it? Any motivational support appreciated! X

Welcome! We are glad to have you on board. feel free to share any ideas, tips, recipes, jokes etc etc It is a SUPPORT and fitness group, Healthy first, weight loss second <3
  • Sandi1011
    Options
    Im very new at all of this. Have had to be on steriods for long long time and then had lung surgery 7/12 (this is what the steriods were for) and im enough better to start my diet and exercise. I have alot of health problems and this is going to be really hard for me to do! I need some friends and lots and lots of support!!!:)
  • brujo44
    brujo44 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone im new aswell :D i find it hard to workout daily due to time issues. Cardio is a killer for me due to breathing issues but hopefully with the mini challenges day by day i can get into a rythm where i can push myself further each time. Im on the path to become healthy or die eating hehehehe. anyone need motivation (cause i do) feel free to talk/add me looking to help as much as be helped in any way i can!
  • MamaKay3
    MamaKay3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI :) I'm new to group and LOVE the idea. The daily challenges are perfect for me and I'm excited to start doing them!! If anyone is interested, feel free to add me as a friend!! I'd love more motivation and support buddies! :)
  • kristen807
    Options
    If you would like to recieve the daily updates, add me as a friend. I remind daily at around 8am eastern time every day.
  • MellyMelx23o
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM A MODERATOR:

ANY MEMBERS THAT ARE FOUND CONSISTANTLY EATING SIGNIFICANTLY LOW CALORIC INTAKES OR PROMOTING UNHEALTHY DIET CHOICES IN THIS GROUP WILL BE BOOTED. WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY & HEALTHY :flowerforyou:
  • Ambie213
    Options
    Welcome everyone! We're all so glad to have you all on board! Please, everyone feel free to share your own tips, ideas, recipes etc. Yes, it's a group for mini daily challenges, but it's also a support group and a place to share victories and ideas or just vent when you need to. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend and as one of the moderators, I will try to answer any questions anyone may have!
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

ANY MEMBERS THAT ARE FOUND CONSISTANTLY EATING SIGNIFICANTLY LOW CALORIC INTAKES OR PROMOTING UNHEALTHY DIET CHOICES IN THIS GROUP WILL BE BOOTED. WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY & HEALTHY :flowerforyou:

What do you consider low calorie? I'm usually between 1000 and 1300 . Is that ok? It's doctor approved cause of my age!
  • kristen807
    Options

What do you consider low calorie? I'm usually between 1000 and 1300 . Is that ok? It's doctor approved cause of my age!

she means drastically low. If that is what your doctor recommended then that is good! We also do not mean once in a while, more for if we see it constantly. I do check everyone's diary lol
  • kshook
    kshook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new. I was referred by a member MariAOK, she explained you send out Mini-challenges and that sounded great.

So how do I get the daily Challenges?

Best,
    Kristin
  • Ambie213
    Options
    Hello,

I am new. I was referred by a member MariAOK, she explained you send out Mini-challenges and that sounded great.

So how do I get the daily Challenges?

Best,
    Kristin

There is a post on this Group called : August Mini Challenges. Today is 1-3 sets of 10-16 Bird-Dog abs. Definitely feel free to check it out and share any tips, recipes, ideas, etc that you have. We're here to support and motivate each other
  • JMMac121
    JMMac121 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like that you guys keep posting about the low calorie intakes, it is an absolute important point to stress and couldn't agree more!