Your FAV LC food?

Options
2»

Replies

• susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    rib eye steak here too.. grilled by itself, or even marinated in fajita seasonings and grilled, sliced and then finished off in a cast iron skillet with a little olive oil and seasoned onions and bell pepper - side of shredded cheese, avocado or guacamole and a dollup o' sour cream. or perhaps grilled with Greek seasonings, sliced and served with feta, red onion slices, black olives, on a bed of lettuce or spinach dressed with an olive oil vinaigrette.
  • NannetteAdams
    NannetteAdams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ribeye steak and chicken wings
  • girlienerd
    girlienerd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    rib eye steak here too.. grilled by itself, or even marinated in fajita seasonings and grilled, sliced and then finished off in a cast iron skillet with a little olive oil and seasoned onions and bell pepper - side of shredded cheese, avocado or guacamole and a dollup o' sour cream. or perhaps grilled with Greek seasonings, sliced and served with feta, red onion slices, black olives, on a bed of lettuce or spinach dressed with an olive oil vinaigrette.

I'm coming to your house for dinner!

Totally on board with baconeggs (I concur, it's one food) or a steak!
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Skinless rotiserie chicken with mayo+sriracha to dip in.
  • cartrat
    cartrat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    crab legs with butter.

:love:

i'm dragging my fiance to hooter's tonight for them.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Bacon!

I looooove fat, but rib eye is too fatty for me. It's the rest of the family's steak of choice, but I like sirloin. Nom!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Charcoal grilled rib eye steak; well marbled with about a 1/4" of fat all around

Winner winner STEAK dinner

When I only make one for me, I cook on top of my chimney charcoal starter. I just put the grill grate on it and steak on that. I learned this from alton brown, legend in modern times.

That is an excellent idea!
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    After thinking about it I'll have to say steak, ribeye or filet, either is fine. Nothing quite as good as a steak when it's done right.

Runner up, and not by much is bacon. I could literally eat bacon at every meal, all day if I could.
  • maybabier
    maybabier Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    No 1. Eggs & Bacon
    No 2. 80/20 hamburger patty with american cheese and BACON
    No 3. Rib Eye!!
    No 4. Salmon

I can't get enough of these LC foods!!!!!
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Although I LOVE my steak (A LOT) I am crazy about Faux Potatoes !!! Yummy !!!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    No 1. Eggs & Bacon
    No 2. 80/20 hamburger patty with american cheese and BACON
    No 3. Rib Eye!!
    No 4. Salmon

I can't get enough of these LC foods!!!!!

Had 1 for breakfast yesterday (sausage & eggs today), and have 2 for lunch today (except swiss cheese & add mushrooms too), had 3 for dinner Sunday! I've got a craving for #4 but haven't made any lately. :(
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mashed Fauxtatos

Steamed and puréed cauliflower with roasted garlic, salt and Irish butter. If that's not enough, cut up some tritip and put it in there. Sprinkle some cheese on top and hit it with a torch to crust it up.