Hot 4 Halloween

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Starting weight:157
    GW: 130!!!!

I may not achieve that by Halloween but I am hoping close to, even 135 I'd be super happyyyyy
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 122
    Halloween: 115
  • jamifaith
    Options
    Hey everyone I would live to join! Halloween is when hubby and I started dating so we like to celebrate big...but id like to celebrate by being smaller this year!
    Im really close to my goal weight and ive struggled a lot with these last 15 pounds so im trying to be realistic.
    CW: 140
    GW: 132

My end all goal weight is 127 so naturally id love to be there but ill be happy with 8 lbs lost: )
  • N_Laplante
    N_Laplante Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    starting weight 211
    by Halloween 190
  • stalyn151
    stalyn151 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love this group! Halloween is my favorite holiday! (one of them!!)

Starting weight: 138lbs
    Current weight since starting MFP 20 days ago: 128lbs
    Goal weight for Halloween: 115lbs

LET'S DO THIS!!! Nothing is stopping us!
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!

Starting weight: 223

Goal by Halloween: 193

Yay, here we go!
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am 209 now and would like to be 180 by Halloween :) Last year was my first sexy costume, but this year.... I can't wait
  • BVegasIs4Lovers
    BVegasIs4Lovers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I can't wait to wear a sexy costume this year! And I expect all you ladies to keep me motivated! :wink:

Start weight: 184

I'd like to be 170 by Halloween.
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 15 lbs in 15 wks:

Starting Weight: 158 lbs
    Goal Weight: 143 lbs

I don't know what costume I'll go for this year; but it'll be nice to have more than The Michelin Man or Jabba the Hut as options! :-D
    Also, my anniversary is 10/30/2012 and it would be nice to look better for our 19th! :-)

I unexpectedly dropped a couple more pounds than I had projected this past month, but instead of creating a cushion or margin for error which might lead to me slacking off, I decided to reset my goal weight:

Starting Weight: 150 lbs
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs

I probably won't be in a costume this year; but it will be great to take the kids trick-or-treating without exhausting myself with the walking around!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm back on this site after MANY months being MIA. And I've gained all the weight back that I lost last year. I just want to cry. I'm NOT going to give up, and this group will help me to stay motivated. Let's do this, people!

Starting weight - 282.2

Goal weight - 265
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 216 lbs
    Goal weight 190 lbs

Would love to find a Wonder Woman or Xena costume for halloween and look fabulous!
  • mawnee3000
    mawnee3000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late joining but I want to make the best out of the 10 weeks left...

My Stats
    HW:254
    CW:241.2
    GW (for Halloween): 215

Schedule: working out 5 days a week, 45-60 mins of cardio, kettle bell swings 3x week with 15 minutes of pilates daily
    Diet: 1200-1500 calories (higher calories on workout days) with intermittent fasting (8 hour eating window from 12 noon- 8pm)
    Costume: Queen of Hearts or Greek Goddess
  • BVegasIs4Lovers
    BVegasIs4Lovers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 181 today!! Only 11 lbs away from my Halloween goal weight!! :happy:
  • OnaTree
    OnaTree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! So glad this group exists!

SW: 209
    CW: 207.5

H4H GW: 187!!!

Let's do this!!!
  • minxed11
    Options
    Hi

I'm new to MFP but am loving all of the support on here! I know I'm late to the game but I'd also like to join your challenge! Just like mawnee3000, I want to make the best out of the 9 or 10 weeks left...

My Stats
    Starting weight: 161.2
    Current weight: 157.4
    Goal for Halloween: 126 (or maybe 132 - I haven't decided yet...)

Schedule: working out 4 days a week, 45-60 mins of stationary exercise bike (I do about 20km / burn approx 600 calories each time); I also do some free weights.

Diet: 1200 calories

Costume: I don't care really, I just want to feel confident, have a smile on my face, and not reach for a cushion to cover my tummy when I sit down! :smile:

I'm pretty good at putting my mind to something, but all encouragement / tips / friend adds appreciated!

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Glad to have found this group!

❤ Starting weight: 147.3 lb.
    ❤ Goal weight: 137 lb.
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Right now I'm 207. 15 weeks until Halloween. I hope to lose at least 15 pounds by then, but would be trying to lose 30 by then. So my main goal is 177 pounds, which would be 30 pounds but I would be happy at 192. :bigsmile:

Update - in July I was 207, now I'm 197! :happy: So I'm definitely on track to be the 192, :drinker: not sure about the 177 right now but I think 182 is doable! :glasses: I'm hoping to be the 177 before Thanksgiving! :bigsmile: How is everyone doing on their goal??? :flowerforyou:
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm 207. 15 weeks until Halloween. I hope to lose at least 15 pounds by then, but would be trying to lose 30 by then. So my main goal is 177 pounds, which would be 30 pounds but I would be happy at 192. :bigsmile:

Update - in July I was 207, now I'm 197! :happy: So I'm definitely on track to be the 192, :drinker: not sure about the 177 right now but I think 182 is doable! :glasses: I'm hoping to be the 177 before Thanksgiving! :bigsmile: How is everyone doing on their goal??? :flowerforyou:

Nice work! So happy for you :bigsmile:

I posted on here 2 weeks ago at 122lb, and I've lost a pound since then taking me to just under 121lb :)
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in! This time frame fits right into my Jillian Michaels Body Revolution 90 days.
    Starting Weight (as of August 1) 180 lbs
    Goal Weight by Halloween 160 lbs (I'm trying to be realistic here!)

Goal weight in general is 145.
  • midus56
    midus56 Posts: 4
    Options
    hey there new to this group
    CW: 264 lbs
    GW: 240 lbs