Anybody on Week 3 this week (August 20th)

Options
Hey guys,

I'm redoing Week 3. I was on vacation last week and only ended up getting in one true workout and a couple of half-hearted walk/run days. Anybody at the same spot?

Replies

• lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start week 3 this week, because I re-did week 2 last week. I just didn't feel comfortable moving on just yet, but my jog yesterday went really well and I finally feel like I can move up!
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Yay! Glad somebody else is doing week 3 now too. I did the first run this morning and it definitely wasn't as tough as when I attempted it last week. Made it through both of the 3 minute runs without stopping. I'm aiming for Tu/Th/Fr this week. Trying to get my last two runs in back to back because we are traveling on Saturday.
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm still finishing up week 3 also. My run yesterday was great. I even did an extra 3 minute run at the end. My knee feels a little tight today so I been trying to get some walking in too.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm also redoing week 3.
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    I am redoing week 3. I did day 1 of Week 4 and it was tough. I am having a hard time breathing and my legs feel like they are going to fall off. So hopefully redoing week 3 will help.
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just did week 3 day 1. It was tough but I did it. I feel like I will have to repeat it, we will see how the rest of the week goes! What a sense of accomplishment!
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Sounds like everybody is hanging in there. Overboard - you ran an extra 3 minutes? WOW.

I did W3D2 today and I was still pretty much dying at the end of the second 3 minute run but I made it through all the running segments without stopping. I am probably running day 3 tomorrow because we're traveling. Hoping it will be a little easier.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Stickied this =) I don't want anyone to feel excluded on my weekly check-in posts but I think having a mini group for people doing the same workout is a great idea! If you start one next week I'll unpin this one and sticky that one.
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Thanks for the sticky. I will do a post for week 4 next week. I love our little group.