It's Monday

Options
2»

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Spent lots of QT with Steve, but then Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends. The plan (in my mind) was to take my dogs back home, get ready, then sleep at home, then drive back to his house on Sunday, but he was like, "Oh, I thought you would leave the dogs here, and cab it back to my place later."

So he wanted me to stay. :) That made me a lil happy. And we had a talk about the future of our relationship when he leaves. That went well too.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late on my update lol.......

Friday night Mr. Nice Guy came over and we watched a movie and "such" :blushing: . No twirly time but plenty of making out. He has pretty much let it be known that he is very into me. He has definatly come out of his shell.:bigsmile:

Saturday worked then went home to my babies and watched The Avengers with the little ones. Then watched some mindless tv and worked on the baby blanket I'm making for my friend. Talk with Mr. Nice guy while he was at band practice.

Sunday ran around like a crazy person getting the finishing touches ready for school and had the baies in bed nice and early.
    Mr. Nice Guy came over again and we watched another movie. My sister totally came in and ruined the mood though. Here we are all cuddled up on the couch and my sister gets home from work comes out of her room and plops down on the couch right next to us. :huh: Then she say "Sorry to interupt your snuggle time but I dont have anything else to do ":grumble: He seemed pretty ok with it but all I could think was what a blocker lol

Monday ran around getting the babies to school and laundry and such.BTW getting up at 630 to get the kids ready for school may just kill me.

Back at work today
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I just got back from California. I have an awesome tan and probably gained 5lbs but it was fun.

I spent most of the time at the beach but went to Legoland on Friday. We didnt do much sight seeing, just hung out at Laguna Beach. I did meet Magic Johnson and took a pic with him so I got a bit of my celebrity fix on. :)

I haven't seen Hulky in a long time due to him being at work last week then he came home while I was in Cali. He's back at work now.

Oh and he's my boyfriend now. :wink:
    Let's try this relationship stuff again!!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Congrads on that! How did you get him to seal the deal?
    My sister totally came in and ruined the mood though. Here we are all cuddled up on the couch and my sister gets home from work comes out of her room and plops down on the couch right next to us. Then she say "Sorry to interupt your snuggle time but I dont have anything else to do " He seemed pretty ok with it but all I could think was what a blocker lol
    OMgee yea, your sis is such a blocker! She coulda found something else to do. Oh well. Maybe next time.
  • jenbit
    Options

Congrads on that! How did you get him to seal the deal?
    My sister totally came in and ruined the mood though. Here we are all cuddled up on the couch and my sister gets home from work comes out of her room and plops down on the couch right next to us. Then she say "Sorry to interupt your snuggle time but I dont have anything else to do " He seemed pretty ok with it but all I could think was what a blocker lol
    OMgee yea, your sis is such a blocker! She coulda found something else to do. Oh well. Maybe next time.

@LA ....omg congrats.... Is it serious or are you taking it slow....

@Nnhouston I know she is and the worse part is I think she knows she is and just sometimes doesnt care. The sad part is she said she likes this guy for me but I think she has realized that if I start dating someone I will no longer be her exclusive hang out buddy. She has no friends down here that arent already my friends. I try to get her to go out and make some friends of her own but shes....difficult (ok she can be a rip roaring ***** but that just seems wrong to say about your sister) . Dont get me wrong I love her to death but I know who she is. I did try to casually bring it up but she just laughed it off.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    We had talked about it before but had decided to just take it slow and focus on each other (but not bf/gf). We talked about it again and he said he wanted to be official.
    Still, we are taking it slow and just having fun. He's different than guys I've dated because his world doesn't revolve completely around me. I like that he goes out with his friends and I still see mine (which we've met each others friends). We hang out a lot but there's no pressure, just fun!!! I feel healthy and my mind is okay. :)

I'm his 3rd official gf ever. He's had 2 other serious relationships so he says he's not very experienced but so far so good.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I just got back from California. I have an awesome tan and probably gained 5lbs but it was fun.

I work next to Legoland! Haha
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    @Nnhouston I know she is and the worse part is I think she knows she is and just sometimes doesnt care. The sad part is she said she likes this guy for me but I think she has realized that if I start dating someone I will no longer be her exclusive hang out buddy. She has no friends down here that arent already my friends. I try to get her to go out and make some friends of her own but shes....difficult (ok she can be a rip roaring ***** but that just seems wrong to say about your sister) . Dont get me wrong I love her to death but I know who she is. I did try to casually bring it up but she just laughed it off.

Honestly, even though she has said she likes him, this could be a hint that she doesn't or she might not care to see you two cuddling in a public area. When she made the comment about interupting snuggle time it could be a clue that "hey, would you two not mind being so affectionate in front of me?"

When I used to have roommates, sometimes if one of the girls that had a BF was being awkward with him in the public areas, cuddling, being goofy, calling each other "babe",etc. my friend and I would hang out in there and purposely be weird so that they would leave and go into her room. We liked both of them but it was just awkward to hang out with them when they were being all cuddly on the couch. So maybe next time hang out with him in your bedroom or a private area?
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Friday was my birthday and was spent largely in airplanes or airports due to to 7 hours of flight delays. Woke up at 4:30am Atlantic and didn't get home until 1:30am Eastern.

Saturday spent the morning cleaning, the afternoon I spent with family giving them Greenland Souvenirs and chasing my niece around which thoroughly tired me out. Spent the night out with friends, saw the Expendables 2 and hung out.

Sunday was laundry, cleaning and repacking. Was an early night as I was up at 2:30am Monday to fly back out.
  • jenbit
    Options

Honestly, even though she has said she likes him, this could be a hint that she doesn't or she might not care to see you two cuddling in a public area. When she made the comment about interupting snuggle time it could be a clue that "hey, would you two not mind being so affectionate in front of me?"

When I used to have roommates, sometimes if one of the girls that had a BF was being awkward with him in the public areas, cuddling, being goofy, calling each other "babe",etc. my friend and I would hang out in there and purposely be weird so that they would leave and go into her room. We liked both of them but it was just awkward to hang out with them when they were being all cuddly on the couch. So maybe next time hang out with him in your bedroom or a private area?

I didnt want him in my room cause I didnt want to give him the wrong idea .... Besides when she had a guy friend over they hung in the living room and I dipped off to my bedroom. But I think it was more that she was just bored and didnt want to be in her room by herself. We werent doing anything just cuddled up on the couch.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    badass!

I went to a concert thursday night and an afterparty at the bands house - crashed on the sofa, woke up got a lovely breakfast and took the train home, got a bit toasty friday night, Saturday piled back in the van with the band and headed out to a concert/party with four of my favorite local bands and got hit on by this front man that's been trying to get into my pants since march and I keep saying no, but Im super flattered cause he's a fireman/first responder with some BEEEutiful muscles. but no.

Also I wore the outfit in my avatar and had a blast :D

Sunday hung out with the band on their deck for awhile, came home and played hide and go seek with my roommate and waited for Jen to come over and watch season 4 disc 3 of LOST.