Open Diary Friends

Options
LeahMaria26
LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
Hello

I am in need of new food ideas as I seem to be eating pretty much the same thing each week.

Is there anyone out there with an open food diary that is looking for a new buddy? I need inspiration!

Cheers

Leah

Replies

• FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah,

You can check out my diary if you like. I only have it opened to friends, so you can "friend" me if you want.

I too tend to only have the same things each day. About 11 weeks ago I was trying something different each day, but I found that with work, it was too difficult so I went back to my old habits.

I have been a bit slack filling it in the last few days, but I will make sure I fill it in completely from now on. Oh, I have been a bit naughty lately with my food too.

Are you after brekkie, lunch, dinner and snack ideas, or just one particular meal of the day?

Cheers

Terri
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Hi Leah,

Feel free to FR me, I have my diary open and do an awful lot of cooking! I input recipes so you probably won't be able to see what's in them, but if something sounds good you can just ask and I'll chuck up the recipe :bigsmile:
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and check out what I eat ....but I am pretty much a creature of habit (and not always good ones)
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to take a look.
  • yxlr8
    yxlr8 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me. I have been bit slack lately with food because life is sssooo busy at the moment and am trying to get back on the wagon. I have brought some of Annette Syms books and have found them really good. I found them at my local newsagents
  • Cillamail
    Cillamail Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me! :)
    The last two weeks I have been trying to mix things up a bit and I find that I am enjoying my food a lot more (especially when I put in a little effort) I'm not the best cook, so most of my meals are simple and I work full time and study part time, so they have to be fast-ish.
    I also like to have a sticky-beak at other people diaries to get ideas. Your "boring" food might be new to me hehe!
  • lawrahmck
    Options
    my diary is open, I'll add you!
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd love open diary friends too!! Especially aussies so I could recognise the food lol
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My diary is open but can be a bit uncreative and repetitive, lol. Guess it's lucky I don't get bored of foods easily :p
  • hanga10
    Options
    Try some online recipe sites for some inspiration my wife and i use Symply to good to be true cookbooks plenty of nice alternative meals to try feel free to add me if you like..
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends. I have the taste.com.au app on my phone and use it a lot for meals. They have them sorted by different things incl. low fat, low carb, low GI, healthy....etc. I dont like cooking things that seem to complicated!

Some of the recipes on taste do include nutritional info, but i have found on some occasions that it is way off, or if I change something, i will enter each item individually to make it more accurate.
  • mprezn
    mprezn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my diary is open..LOL.. i try eat good-ish.. altho i did have an ice cream for dinner so.... not so good..haha
  • BeardedMike
    BeardedMike Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my diarys open and am always looking for new friends to get ideas off. Feel free to add me
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free - I have no secrets :)

My husband is vegetarian though, and I don't east red meat, so I won't be much help in that arena!
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my diary is open. I haven't logged for a couple of days but I'll be getting back into it this week. I'm going to start the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, so hopefully there will be some interesting things coming up :)
  • hoovity
    hoovity Posts: 12
    Options
    My diary is open too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • katv93
    katv93 Posts: 4
    Options
    mines open :)
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    feel free to FR me. My diary is open to friends and I do like my food to taste GOOOOOD. I love to cook so if you want a peek at any of my recipes just ask.
    :)
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mine is open too, but I am still finding my groove, I've only just started my second week of cal counting. I would love some Aussie friends with open diarys!
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary that only my friends can see. If you want to FR I will accept and you can have a good lok at both my Food & Exercise diary. It's all there, even the bad food!