Can you share your body pump success results?

Options
EyeBite
EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
Asking those who have, particularly, lost more than 20-30 lbs.

Just looking for some encouragement. If it worked for someone else maybe it will work for me too?

Replies

• Kath888
    Kath888 Posts: 17
    Options
    I haven't lost 20 or 30 pounds but I did lose 7 pounds in 4 weeks.
  • ScottyV013
    Options
    from what i understand, bodypump is more strength training than cardio. so while you get a good burn and will probably lose a few pounds, you will also probably gain a couple of pounds of lean muscle. i would recommend taking all your measurements and check your progress that way. but trust me, you will definitely start noticing changes probably within the first few weeks, if not sooner. :)

good luck!
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I lost both. Major changes in inches. Don't forget the straight cardio too. Also up your weights when it gets too easy.
  • jmoneycgt
    jmoneycgt Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I lost a good portion of my weight doing mostly BodyPump and using MyFitnessPal. I did also do some CXWorx, BodyCombat & BodyFlow here or there. Lately though, BodyAttack is my absolute favorite. I was scared to go at first, but now I hate when I miss it.

Here is an album of my progress. Les Mills has changed my life!
    http://imgur.com/a/uMxUC#0
  • EyeBite
    Options
    I saw your pictures and you were just melting away. It's nice to hear feedback about these class for people like me who like weights but haven't progressed into weights on the weight floor or are only interested in group settings when it comes to weights. That's cool of you to share.
  • EyeBite
    Options
    I lost a good portion of my weight doing mostly BodyPump and using MyFitnessPal. I did also do some CXWorx, BodyCombat & BodyFlow here or there. Lately though, BodyAttack is my absolute favorite. I was scared to go at first, but now I hate when I miss it.

Here is an album of my progress. Les Mills has changed my life!
    http://imgur.com/a/uMxUC#0

I saw your pictures and you were just melting away. It's nice to hear feedback about these class for people like me who like weights but haven't progressed into weights on the weight floor or are only interested in group settings when it comes to weights. That's cool of you to share.