Summer - FAIL

Options
kerriknox
kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
So - this summer I have totally let go. I've been drinking wine like it is going out of style and I have slowly let the grains back in. Last night I even ate pasta!

I've decided to do the Whole 30 challenge starting Sept 4th (The day after our final summer long weekend.)

I'm just wondering if there is anyone else interested or planning to do it that I can support and get support from? I've done it before and it was amazing and I really need to hit the reset button on my eating!

Replies

• tsavisky
    tsavisky Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am! I started in August and made it half way through, went on holidays and kinda bombed. Nothing crazy but definitly not Whole30. I've been fairly good since but again, not strict Whole30. So I wll officially be re-starting Sept 4 as well. Are we friends yet? :)
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think I might be in! I've been meaning to do one soon, and would love to have a group for support. And that would give me enough time to finish up the greek yogurt I just bought :wink:
  • KittyMarie13
    Options
    What's involved in the Whole30? I'm just starting but I might be in, too, if it's what I think it is.
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Basically - strict paleo for 30 days, no weighing, no measuring: http://whole9life.com/2012/08/the-whole30-program/

The newish book "It Starts With Food" is written by the couple behind the Whole30 - it's such a great resource. I did one last year and it was amazing. Hard, but amazing.
  • mistybkarma
    mistybkarma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I am already basically eating that, but with a little of dairy and the occasional cheats.