For those of you on cut and weighing in

Options
BlondieBride
BlondieBride Posts: 63 Member
How much weight are you losing on average a week? I am losing about 1/2 a pound. Just curious what others are losing!

Replies

• lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound last week and. 2 this week. Any loss is great with me!
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It also depends how much you have to lose (from your ticker it doesn't look like you have a lot to go?). I have lost 21 pounds in 5 months, but it was definitely not a linear loss.
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    Don't even get me started on this! lol. Sometimes I do everything perfect and lose nothing and sometimes I slide a litle into left field and have an out of nowhere loss (which stays off). Sometimes its a half lb and sometimes a lb. I used to have 2 lb losses consistantly but that has slowed since working out hard and lifting. I go with the above statement. Any loss is a great loss!
  • BlondieBride
    BlondieBride Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have about 3-4kg left to lose.. So roughly 8-10lbs.. And they always say the last 10lbs are the hardest! But I'm not worried about the scale moving slow as I want to lose body fat and do it the healthy way. I love the energy I have eating this way and I never want to go back to VLCD!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My weight fluctuates up and down. I could be down 0.5 lbs one week and be up 1-2 lbs the next week. The fluctuations don’t even faze me anymore. The inches, however, are shrinking so I’m thankful for that.
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    its different every week for me

.5 to 1.5 pounds a week
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Mine has just started to go down, so I have no idea.. but its been 4 weeks and I am down 3.4 pounds.. so just shy of a pound a week average...
    We'll see how things go from here
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I gained a total of 24 pounds since starting EM2WL~ 16 of it on a 6 week Reset.

I am in Week 3 of Cut and have lost 4.5 of it but I have changed what I'm eating DRAMATICALLY on Cut soooo.......

I am also going to TRY to keep to my vow of STAYING OFF THE SCALE but, ya know, sometimes ya just GOTTA look!:blushing:
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Blondie!

I'm not on cut yet (starts on Monday :bigsmile:) but I totally agree that the main aim should be to lose body fat, however long that takes, because a VLCD is sooooo outta the question :)

Bottom line - I'd rather lose body fat slowly than muscle mass quickly, that's for sure!

Best of luck on your journey :)
    I have about 3-4kg left to lose.. So roughly 8-10lbs.. And they always say the last 10lbs are the hardest! But I'm not worried about the scale moving slow as I want to lose body fat and do it the healthy way. I love the energy I have eating this way and I never want to go back to VLCD!